What is your Bully's registered name?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
For those of you who have registered their Bully with AKC, I'm just wondering what their registered name is? I have papers to send in, but haven't done it yet. I'm having a hard time deciding on registered names.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We moved into our house and two weeks later got Vegas, I put his papers in a "safe place" that has been well over a year and a half ago, I am still looking for the safe place. He is registered and his original name was Diesal something, he was 4 months when i adopted him.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG i have totally forgot about that. I so have not done that. I need to get that paper out and I think with Lola I did it on line, cannot remember. I am so glad you posted that. I am such a procrastinator. Now to come up with the registered name...ughhh....I need to see what we put on Lola's for the life of me I cannot remember. I know that is bad.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Harper's Red Bearan

His mother's name is Flossie and father is Tanker, alot of times owners use the puppy's parent's name in there but we used our last name and a play on the Red Baron. Because he flies through the house, he's red, I love planes and snoopy and its kind of military.

You could have alot of fun with this!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
"Desertsky's Dandy Mandy"
"Desertsky's Molly Weasley"
"Desertsky's Jewel in the Rough Jesse"
"Desertsky's Tidus the Fayth"
"Desertsky's Yuna the Summoner"

I would like to see if anyone can guess the meaning behind any of them. :)

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Hmmm...... well, I'm thinking you think Mandy is Dandy? Molly weezes? Jesse is a "diamond in the rough"? Tidus is faithful? and Yuna is demanding? ;)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I have her AKC form on the table and haven't come up with anything clever yet...She was named for a song hubs and I like called Annabella by Craig Fuller and Eric Kaz

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Dana's Gracie Girl........... She was named when we got her. Dana is the breeder.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I have the stuff to send in for Chester too.. but never have.. I'm bad :eek: My boy is a mere commoner, a cute commoner :luv: but a commoner none the less - kind of like Kate Middleton ;)

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
BUGZYS AKC NAME IS : BUGZY THE SLASHER OF MONTE CRISTO...LOL WE THOUGHT WE B CREATIVE AND FUN WITH IT!:lol:
BUGZY BECAUSE OF BUGZY SIEGEL BUT THE REST JUST BECAUSE....

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Abby is Georgia Abigail Forhan (intials GA!!!!)
Bella is Isabella Caroline de Sauve', Her middle name is mine, my mothers, my grandmothers and my great-grandmothers ( I didn't have skin kid girls) her last name is my maiden name. Sounded better with Isabella than the Irish name, Forhan

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Hmmm...... well, I'm thinking you think Mandy is Dandy? Molly weezes? Jesse is a "diamond in the rough"? Tidus is faithful? and Yuna is demanding? ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dozer's name is Drovers good deed. We named him after the wonderful friend of mine that resued him! drover is her last name we couldn't give our boy a girlie name

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Bubbles Champagne Young 163996_10150373729890004_389473535003_16285016_3035209_n.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.