What is your Bully's registered name?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow i also need to send in lex's papers and also think of a name for him... we call him lexter wayne when hes into "trouble" not sure if well use that or something else.. having him registered doesnt matter to us just be fun to do it, might as well since hes got the papers.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
ok, I finally sat down and registered Belly online (I'm bad at mailing things...) Her registered name is Lady Annabella Rayne of Ashenvale. We both liked the name Annabella. I picked the name Rayne and hubby is a big "world of warcraft " fan so he picked the name Ashenvale because it's a really beautiful place in the game...he wanted Azeroth, but I put my foot down....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Poor Jake..I haven't done those yet..probably won't ...how can he do better than "Jake the great"..they are still in his puppy folder...a "safe place"

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Momma's Madame Matilda.

She is a spitting image of her momma.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Arbella's Lord Sebastian
Arbella's Sir Oliver

Arbella is the kennel name. I also used to have a yellow lab whose name was Brekentansky's Barkley and his son who we owned was Brekentansky's Brox Chocolate. Brekentansky came from the first three letters of my skin kids' names in birth order: Breanne, MacKenzie (Kenzie), Tanner and Skyler.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Goobers is FYB"s Head I win Tail u lose, Carlies is Destiny"s I think I can, Marinas is Destiny"s Its all about me, and Karma"s is Destiny"s Has no sense of Humor.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mine are Lola Blue Martin and Mojo Titus Martin

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
I forgot about this thread! I wanted to add ours! Hudson's full name is Hudson Bullit Goldengrund. Bullit after the famous Mustang (we're car people too) and Goldengrund was part of his paternal line. His paternal line is mostly champs, so we wanted to keep that in there.
If we get to stud, we want any pups that we own to keep Hudson Goldengrund in their name, so more to come!!

Members online

No members online now.