What is your Bully's registered name?

Wolfjen50

Jan 18, 2011
Okaloosa county
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
We just adopted our 4 year old baby. His registered name is Armstrongs Tank. We were told he answers to Winston. So far he answers to Winston very well. He is absolutely sweet and no trouble at all. I can't believe someone gave him up and threw him away. :(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome [MENTION=1731]Wolfjen50[/MENTION] hope to see some pics of your boy :). Glad he is settling in well.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]: His pic is so adorabull!!
[MENTION=1731]Wolfjen50[/MENTION]: Welcome! Glad you found our group. You will Love it here!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I loved this thread! Silva is not registered, the breeder never registered her bullies and at the time it didnt matter to me. Here there is usually a difference of $500 for registered pups vs. non registered. I dont know if that is the same in the US!

HarlowandBoris

Jan 19, 2011
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlow and Boris
D & D's Bruisin Boris
D & D's Harlow the Junkyard Bombshell

They were bought from the same breeder, D & D.

Wnstnsddy

Sep 21, 2010
Va Beach, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
As you can imagine there are a lot Winstons out their in the Bulldog world, however my wife and I used to joke that he looked like a Pig in a Blanket...so...that became his AKC name.

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
I'm glad I'm not the only procrastinator! I always wondered how people came up with these long crazy names. We'd like to try to get involved in confirmation, so I don't know how it would go over for his name to just be Hudson. we'll see....

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
love these names! JUST sent his papers in with the name Bullet Boy T-Town Rockstar! :) 'Bullet Boy' is the name i gave him, T-Town is from his mother's name and Rockstar (so fun! lol) is from his father's.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
My two registered eb's names were
"Churchill Phlemington" and
"Bigi The Red Bull"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.