United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
"Desertsky's Dandy Mandy"
"Desertsky's Molly Weasley"
"Desertsky's Jewel in the Rough Jesse"
"Desertsky's Tidus the Fayth"
"Desertsky's Yuna the Summoner"

I would like to see if anyone can guess the meaning behind any of them. :)

Final Fantasy!!
Harry Potter
I'm not sure about Jesse and Mandy.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Addicted 2 Vegas.
The breeders name was "Addicted 2 bulldogs" and every pup she sold, the name started with Addicted 2....and you chose your name.

Orion's is "Chesty's Girl Orion". Part of her dad's AKC name and part of her mom's AKC name.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Chief is Sir Pendragon of Brymar and Ireland is Lady Ireland of Brymar...

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
This is sooo fun! I need to think of good, clever names to register my girls. Arrow's breeder is Moore and she wanted all this litter to have A names. So he is "Moore's Arrow Are You Watching Me Now?" Anyone want to guess what that's all about?
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]: I don't read Harry Potter

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy was registered by her breeder Northmanor All The Way! Not my choice but were stuck with it.

Had a bassett years ago though and she was Lemonfizz of Langston x

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
For those who are interested in changing a name that was already given, you can do so as long as your dog has never been bred.

Molly Weasley is the mother of 6 red headed children in the Harry Potter books.

Yuna and Tidus are characters in my favorite game of all time, Final Fantasy X.

Mandy is dandy and it rhymes :)

Jesse is our Jewel in the rough because she is such a unique and gorgeous bully. And because of her quality I think they sold her at too low of a price.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty was named when we got him and his breeder named each litter after a type of alcohol. His litter was named after different scotches. Cutty Sarks Neat. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We still have maggie's papers somewhere and haven't registered her yet ...... :whistle: :eek:

Daddy was a puppy mill rescue and I have a feeling that he doesn't have papers!!! :crazy:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Since I don't plan at this late date to ever show Duke at any AKC shows, his papers are unimportant. I only showed them once to join an AKC club to learn more about the breed and what's exspected of me to make his life long and happy. Sooooooooo, what's important to me is unofficially it's Duketavius Bruiser, my buddy.
Officially, weeeeeeeell, it's Coburns Bruiser 2. from the Lopez Kennels. His grandma was the only favorite grand national overall show winner champion bulldog ever so far. He's got blue ribbon's from puppy matches, but I've never liked the whole scenerio of showing any dogs. In my opinion it's highly bias. The only good that comes from it is the improvement of the breeds overall health by selective breeding. I have learned a lot from being a member of the club I joined and socializing with it's members about care and grooming, so in that regard it's been a positive experience.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
When we first got Samson we joked around saying his gangster name was Sammy Two Tone because of his face being half white half red/brown. It stuck so his registered name is Samson AKA Sammy Two Tone. I think this picture of my bubba goes perfectly with his name:

SirBoo.jpg

Most Reactions