FINALLY… the PERFECT Harness, Julius K-9!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks so much Tracey for your help. I appreciate it. I'm going to measure Dozer and Blossom today and place an order.
How much does Roxie and Wally weigh?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Monica I got the IDC Powerharness from Amazon… I got Roxie a size 1 for $44, and I got Wally the size 0 for $35. I measured both of them and also went by their weight… Wally will need an upgrade soon, but I didn't want to get one too big for him because he likes to back out of the harness and escape. These are very well made, so I'm not sure about the cheaper versions.
Maybe you can get the sprinkler head embroidered on the upgrade. [emoji28]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Monica I got the IDC Powerharness from Amazon… I got Roxie a size 1 for $44, and I got Wally the size 0 for $35. I measured both of them and also went by their weight… Wally will need an upgrade soon, but I didn't want to get one too big for him because he likes to back out of the harness and escape. These are very well made, so I'm not sure about the cheaper versions.

If you are interested in selling his once he outgrows it, give me a heads up. Orion is so tiny and compact I don't want to buy her one if it wont fit right. Every single harness she now wears has been custom made. Both Adele (Dozer harnesses) and Annette (Mama Mia Collars) have made and REMADE her harnesses because she is an oddball.

rub504

Dec 4, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Benson
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Benson weights 60lbs. Do you think the size 2 might fit him big? It looks good on your dogs. Can't wait to get mine once I place the order.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks so much Tracey for your help. I appreciate it. I'm going to measure Dozer and Blossom today and place an order.
How much does Roxie and Wally weigh?

Roxie weighs about 60-65 pounds & Wally is over 45-50 pounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
If you are interested in selling his once he outgrows it, give me a heads up. Orion is so tiny and compact I don't want to buy her one if it wont fit right. Every single harness she now wears has been custom made. Both Adele (Dozer harnesses) and Annette (Mama Mia Collars) have made and REMADE her harnesses because she is an oddball.

Sure no problem... I doubt this one will last more than couple of months.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Benson weights 60lbs. Do you think the size 2 might fit him big? It looks good on your dogs. Can't wait to get mine once I place the order.

Roxie is 65lbs (she's a boxer) and she's got plenty of room. I think the size 1 might work for Benson.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
If you need my addy just let me know, I will pm it to you!!!

I might work out the size and order it and get it delivered to my friend and bring it home with me, postage is expensive I may as well pick it up when I am there what size did you get for your two I think Buster has one and he about same size as Ftse so I'll ask Phil the size.

But thank you Tracey for offering. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Jimmy, how much does Diesel weigh. I'm wrestling with which one to order, size 1 or size 2, my guys weigh 48 lbs each, but Blossom has a wider chest than Dozer. I would hate to order one, and pay postage and shipping, and then have to return them and pay the shipping again, and then re order another size and have to pay shipping again.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Hi Jimmy, how much does Diesel weigh. I'm wrestling with which one to order, size 1 or size 2, my guys weigh 48 lbs each, but Blossom has a wider chest than Dozer. I would hate to order one, and pay postage and shipping, and then have to return them and pay the shipping again, and then re order another size and have to pay shipping again.

I have no idea what he weighs. I ll take pictures later of how much it adjusts
I would say diesel is a average size bully.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.