Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FINALLY… the PERFECT Harness, Julius K-9!!!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: FINALLY… the PERFECT Harness, Julius K-9!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyHighway View Post
    Things are finally staring to slow down a little! Gunny would make those 2 seconds turn into 2 minutes.....LOL
    That is the problem I was having w/Wally, but I'm telling you… this harness is SO EASY to put on them!!! Just over the head, and latch at the belly… and they can't reach that belly latch!!! Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
    Likes (Received)

This is interesting. I'm looking for something to act as a brace for Tank's shoulder. This looks like it might work. I will research further.

I just got one for Reggie the other day that was the first time I put it on so he is a bit bemused. It's absolutely brilliant, lovely fit. I got a size 2 for Reggie it is on the smallest setting at the moment he is 25kg but he is only 8 months so it will last as he grows. I would highly recommend these harnesses!!!!
    Using Tapatalk

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jocha25 View Post
    I just got one for Reggie the other day that was the first time I put it on so he is a bit bemused. It's absolutely brilliant, lovely fit. I got a size 2 for Reggie it is on the smallest setting at the moment he is 25kg but he is only 8 months so it will last as he grows. I would highly recommend these harnesses!!!!
    Wally is 9 mos and I got him the size 0… Lol I will have to upgrade him at some point, but he likes to back out of his harness. I HAD to make sure it was a tight fit… I just LOVE them!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads