It's the season

meganmarie

Sep 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella Grace
As its starting to get colder I'm beginning to wonder what brand or store do you go to-to get a sweater for your eb? I'm not one of those people who dress their fur babies in outfits. But I see nothing wrong with having a sweater to help block the cold when you are trying to piddle outside. Especially in the middle of winter when the time comes. I was thinking if a store bought sweater was big enough around the neck/head-how is it small enough to fit the body? My Ella has a thick head and neck but she isn't very long at all. Just trying to prepare myself :tongue: thank you

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi Megan,

We found a sweater at PetSmart for Jewel last year; however, my wife had to make some alterations to it. I read in another post that toddler clothes 4-5 t might fit.

Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
I just picked up this sweater from target its a boots and barkley size large for 50 to 90 lbs it was only 12 dollars. they also had it in pink but were all out of her size. I also bought her a pink coat size large for 12.dollars also. I tried petsmart martha stewardcollections has lots of cute jackets and sweaters but I didnt want to pay that much
sophies.jpgmodeled under protest by sophie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.