Interesting article

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Would you believe 16 years ago when I divorced my kids dad, everything was settled EXCEPT for our two dogs?? We went back to court two more times, We raised and bred American/Canadian Championship Doberman's, end result, Had to have her spade so we could not profit off of her, and him neutered so he could not be used as a stud.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wow! I've heard of this brfore, but never been in that position. Each of our dogs were my idea. My husband loves them, but doesn't ever go out and purchase a puppy. All three are registered in my name, don't know why, just the way it is here. Wouldn't the name on registration papers count for something with a custody situation?

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hopefully I will never be in that position but my neighbour shares custody and the time is spilt between them. Then when one goes on vacation or to work or whatever the other will have the dog!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Our male was registered in my X's name, the female in mine. So that is the conclusion we came to during our divorce. Vegas is such a mommy's boy, that I know Joe would NEVER take him from me, (not that we are headed that way at all) Vegas and I would both be miserable.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Wow......hope I never have to worry about that. I am more worried that my son, if and when he ever leaves the house, will try to take Lola. She is way to much responsibility for him, you know he would have to feed her and give her water. She will be heartbroken when he does leave.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.