OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
They just did the x-ray, and was told his lungs look much better. We can pick him up this afternoon after 4.. yaaaaay.

So, he doesn't have a hernia. When they did the x-ray this time, it didn't show up. They consulted with the other departments (gastro) and they think he only had it
because of his position and the fact that he was having a problem breathing. The vet that met Wellie and will be performing his surgery, believes this happened because of his breathing, palate. Said the surgery should stop most of the regurgitation.

So now, we have to postpone the surgery. They won't do the procedures until at least two weeks after normal lung x-rays.

Right now, I just want Wellie home. Will deal with everything else tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful support, prayers and good thoughts. This is just the best community out there. Love you guys.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Great news!!! Thank goodness he pulled through (As i know he would! ;)) Speedy recovery Wellie! You're lucky you've got a good mom!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Oh my God! I been following your thread and im so happy Wellie getting better x -hopefully he will recover to his usual self soon xx sending hugs

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great news - best wishes to Wellie and hope he will be home soon!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Just read this thread and we are so glad Wellie is doing better!!! We will continue to pray here for smooth sailing until he can get his surgery!! So glad he will be home soon!! Sending prayers, hugs and kisses!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Over the moon HAPPY for y'all...sending LOVE to y'all, Ellie.

Give Blue & Wellie hugs & kisses!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless Wellie, he is in my Prayers and My Thoughts, I Pray this Sweet Heart has a Speedy Recovery. Love to You Ellie and Wellie Always. Me and Elmo

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I was just checking in to see how Wellie was going and I am so glad to hear he is improving now and can come back to his loving home.
Keep us updated on how he is going at home xx

Members online

No members online now.