Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Re: THIRD Harnessā€¦ this better be the one!!! Lol

Hi Tracey, I actually saw this harness on here, I think Marine91 (Todd) has this one. I really like the look of it. I have also bought harnesses from Petsmart, but they fall off when they are walking. Tell me how you like it and what you think of it, as I'm interested in this harness, but am leery of ordering it because you have to order it on line, I don't think it's available in a store? I'm afraid of ordering it, and it not fitting or it not being a good harness and then you have to return it through the mail again.
Sadly not me. It was Jim and Phil. We use Dozer harnesses as Harlea is an escape artist and gets out of anything that goes over her head.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

Sorry, I knew it was one of you that had mentioned the Julius Collar, but wasn't sure and I couldn't find the thread.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Yes I did get it from Amazon, but I didn't order the name options :unsure: I got two (one for my boxer) her's was $44 and Wally's was $39. I saw it on E-bay but it was cheaper on Amazon for me w/Prime.
You ought to see if they can embroider a sprinkler head on it as well. [emoji28]

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

If that doesn't work for Wally, Ezy-dog Quick Fit has been great on my boys.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

You ought to see if they can embroider a sprinkler head on it as well. [emoji28]

I swear that dogā€¦ LMAO!!! I just added it all up I spent almost $1000 on the dang yardā€¦ between the water bill, sprinkler repairs, plumber and TruGreen. AND my yard looks like :poo: :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:rofl:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)

If that doesn't work for Wally, Ezy-dog Quick Fit has been great on my boys.

Yup that's the one i use for Bifi too. The hand grip is my favorite part of the harness.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)

The only harness Kevin doesn't throw a fit wearing is the Puppina soft vest harness.

allsolidharness.jpg

It only has one buckle.. is super soft... and for the next few months he'll still fit the largest size (XXL).

If a harness is too stiff, or too heavy, or is a color he doesn't like, or has a handle, or he thinks is girly... he will just lie down on the ground in protest and not move (ever see a 80lb EB being pulled around the ground while laying on his side? its not pretty).

anyway.. Puppia makes two types of harnesses. maybe try the one with only one buckle :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

If it is not a step-in, my dogs somehow get out of it! I use a leash that has a low handle built in it. [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] the boys look so great and they are so handsome!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

The only harness Kevin doesn't throw a fit wearing is the Puppina soft vest harness.

allsolidharness.jpg

It only has one buckle.. is super soft... and for the next few months he'll still fit the largest size (XXL).

If a harness is too stiff, or too heavy, or is a color he doesn't like, or has a handle, or he thinks is girly... he will just lie down on the ground in protest and not move (ever see a 80lb EB being pulled around the ground while laying on his side? its not pretty).

anyway.. Puppia makes two types of harnesses. maybe try the one with only one buckle :)

I should of got that one, the one I have has a couple bucklesā€¦ he's killing me, I think I'm just gonna put duct tape around a straight jacket and be DONE w/it!!! Lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Yup that's the one i use for Bifi too. The hand grip is my favorite part of the harness.

Oh gosh, well I'll have to see if the K9 worksā€¦ Thanks for the tips!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I should of got that one, the one I have has a couple bucklesā€¦ he's killing me, I think I'm just gonna put duct tape around a straight jacket and be DONE w/it!!! Lol

:rofl: ..... pictures please

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Duct tape has many uses. Ask [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] .

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.