best boots for our eb

Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
we all know winter is coming and I dont want to stop walking Sophia so Im wondering what boots if any do other bully people use for their babies. I personally am thinking water proof , with a non skid bottom. there are so many types out there. so what works for you guys?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ya know, I never even thought to do this for my girl... seems to not really bother her. I have thought about it for my Frenchie as he HATES his paws getting wet or cold... gonna see what the gang comes up with

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ya know, I never even thought to do this for my girl... seems to not really bother her. I have thought about it for my Frenchie as he HATES his paws getting wet or cold... gonna see what the gang comes up with

I am already hysterical thinking of seeing Cheli with boots on!! Bet he won't move!! :ROFL:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am already hysterical thinking of seeing Cheli with boots on!! Bet he won't move!! :ROFL:

OMG... ypu are probably right... now I have to but a pair just to see it! :laugh:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=5569]Nancy[/MENTION]Kirby I have never had boots on my dogs. I did buy them once and no one would keep them on! Their feet are usually fine as long as you check them and make sure they don't have ice balls in their pads! But if you do use boots for winter-they should be waterproof with non skid. Never use them if it's warm because your dog also cools down through their pads.

OP
Sophia the bullshark
Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
last winter I didnt take her for walks because of all the salt and chemicals that are used on the streets and sidewalks....Im laughing here becuase if I put her shirt on she refuses to move so I can Imagine what she will do in boots

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
@Nancy Kirby Sorry-I am in the country-we don't have sidewalks or salt, so I never thought of that-boots would probably be good in your situation-salt would make her feet sore. Boot Scootin' Bogie for her!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
last winter I didnt take her for walks because of all the salt and chemicals that are used on the streets and sidewalks....Im laughing here becuase if I put her shirt on she refuses to move so I can Imagine what she will do in boots

in that case, if you do... VIDEO is REQUIRED!!! :laugh:

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
This is something we all gotta see!!! V I D E O !!!!! Just sayin'[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatsBull

Sep 10, 2014
Saskatchewan
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tia
I live where it's not uncommon to have temps in the -40 range (-40 is the same in C and F), so I have been thinking about boots for Tia too. Someone recommended a Canadian made brand call MuttLucks (page is here). They are supposed to be really great!

OP
Sophia the bullshark
Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Didn't seem to bother Sophie at all!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.