A question for those of you who have Bullies sleeping in your bed...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] Hope you feel better soon!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, that depends on whether Duke has just come in from doing his yard buisness (making yard muffins) or if he has been inside for awhile.
He knows we don't allow him on the furniture or bed while he is still wet or dirty. So he always asks before we let him up. He tries to take over the whole bed but I won't let him. Soooooooo, that usually ends up with him lying next to me with his farting butt facing my face. Which means I get a choice of moving him around so that I hear his snoring in my ear.......or.....I'll tell him it's time he goes and sleeps on his bed in the corner of the room. Rarely does he sleep at the end of the bed. Which is a good thing. Because at 87 lbs he can shut off the circulation in both of your legs laying across them. The other thing is.....if he's up on the bed.......he will be between me and the wife, and won't allow us to snuggle. So I don't mind when I take naps that he joins me. But at night.......he's better off on the floor in his own bed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.