Your car smells like DOG!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I wish i could leave my windows and doors open most of the time but i have to get screen doors/windows put in first.

Okay, based on these posts and the amount of time you guys spend cleaning your homes, i've concluded that the lot of you are a bunch of clean freaks(!!):sarcastic: (or i'm just a messy slob) . No wonder my house smells like a kennel. :ashamed:
Sorry....Martha Stewart does not live in my house. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not fair for me to answer cause I am a cleaning NUT! I clean almost everyday... I use Murphy's oil soap on most everything and I have cinnamon candles, air scents and potpourri throughout the house,

When I asked guest what the smell.... cinnamon :whew:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I wish i could leave my windows and doors open most of the time but i have to get screen doors/windows put in first.

Okay, based on these posts and the amount of time you guys spend cleaning your homes, i've concluded that the lot of you are a bunch of clean freaks(!!):sarcastic: (or i'm just a messy slob) . No wonder my house smells like a kennel. :ashamed:

Henny I can assure you Richard does not think I am a clean freak, maybe a clutter freak, game freak or computer freak but he would not say clean freak he is a picky bastard. I am just Anal about my floors :hoover: and my bed has to be made can't get in an unmade bed ever.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Henny I can assure you Richard does not think I am a clean freak, maybe a clutter freak, game freak or computer freak but he would not say clean freak he is a picky bastard. I am just Anal about my floors :hoover: and my bed has to be made can't get in an unmade bed ever.
Do you place chocolate mints on the pillows?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I live in the country now so my truck is filthy all the time. I get hair in my truck just by contact with the bullies and have since adopted a Catahoula for herding sheep so there is plenty of hair around. We have tile and wood floors so they get mopped regularly and as for company........I tell them up front I have 3 dogs who all live in my house, in my trucks and on me so be prepared to deal with it or don't come in. I have never had anyone say anything about our house or truck smelling (we also have a housekeeper who comes in once a week) but then again they know better and have been worned. I have had folks follow me in their truck instead of mine :rofl:but I have lint rollers everywhere so it doesn't bother me. Everything gets bathes and smells good as far as I am concerned. My daughter smells worst than the bullies when she comes home from track. lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well for my car and home, I use two expensive fragrances called "Scent of English Bulldog, and Frenchie De Bulldog perfume" :)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I have hepa filters and ionizers in every room of the house because of my allergies so there really isn't too much of an animal smell. We almost always have candles buring in several rooms while we are home as well. For my wifes car we use the Fabreeze air fresheners and they seem to work pretty good. My truck is a different story as it still smells like Parfume a la daughters puke from 8 years ago on hot days even though it has been scrubbed from top to bottom several times.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I SOOO want a steam mop @Ftse 100 but I have wood floors and was told I can't use one :(

I use the Shark steam mop on my wood floors weekly and it works great… no water stains or anything!!! You should get one…

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online