I love this breed!

amdeemer

May 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but man, do I love my sweet baby bulldog! When our Dane passed away last year, we spent a year researching dog breeds to try & find the best one for our family. With a 4 & 7 year old, we wanted a dog that would be great with kids & we also wanted a lower energy dog that would be happy just to snuggle. We settled on an English Bulldog & found our Archie in May of this year. He's 6 months old now & has just melded into our family perfectly. We couldn't ask for a better dog! He's such a great companion to our kids & is just an all around happy boy. So so glad we chose him! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great post! They are so special, you got the perfect fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgHi, so sorry for the loss of Dane. I agree that Bullies are great for families and kids, they are the most loveable breed ever. Congratulations on your new baby Archie, he is adorable.

kirstyrebe

Sep 27, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
ronnie
Chumly totally agree on this! I have a 4 and 6 year old and Ronnie is amazing with them both. He's also a fantastic guard dog at night when my husbands offshore away. They have great characteristics and to be fair Ron would hurt a fly. He's my gentle teddy bear!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so happy he is a perfect fit into the family..... now :pics:

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
This warms my heart! Makes me so happy that you found Archie & he is perfect with your family!! Get ready for lots of lovin'

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.