Odin growing up :)

Bambi

May 24, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Odin
Odin is now 13 weeks old. Last Saturday (20th) we had him to the vet (more on that below) and he weighed in at 15.8 Lbs. He is a loveable little bulldog and his puppy classes as working wonders on his training, this guys will do anything for treats/food!

Now about his vet visit, last weekend he was vomiting and had diarrhea. We took him to the vet who did an xray found no obstruction or obvious reason for his sickness, so we were home after a shot for his nausea and metronidazole for 5 days. We are still on the bland diet, slowly trying to add in kibble (I switched to Fromms Beef Frittata after still seeing really runny poops while on the bland diet with chicken and more formed when on beef). He is still having some soft poop but just starting adding his yogurt back in and gave him a little pure pumpkin yesterday which seems to have made a difference. We have a follow-up visit on Wednesday, and hopefully he will be back to pooping normal. Energy/eating and drinking are all normal.

I've including a couple pictures below of of cute boy.

Sweater.jpgChillin.JPGCouch.JPGlay.JPGSit.JPG

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hi [MENTION=11942]Bambi[/MENTION] Your boy is so cute!! He looks so cute in his striped sweater. He is going to be quite a handsome "man" when grown. I hope he is all better, and the pumpkin definitely helps!

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
I second [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]. Odin is totally rocking that sweater! Where did you get it from or did you make it yourself?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHAT ahandsome littel fella! love the photos!

Hope he is feeling better and he just had an upset belly

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What a cute baby!!! :w00t: I hope that he starts feeling better…

OP
Bambi

Bambi

May 24, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Odin
[MENTION=11809]singingintherain[/MENTION] It's from The Hudson's Bay Company! I wish I could make something like that! He does seem to be feeling better the past couple of days.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Love that sweater pic!! I hope he is doing well. He is too stinkin' cute to be sick!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
What a precious baby :) I love the sweater pic too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bambi

Bambi

May 24, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Odin
We had three days of nicely formed poop (I can't believe the detail me and my boyfriend have been talking about Odin's poops lately lol), but then really soft again tonight. Vet tomorrow for his vaccinations so I'll ask for a stool sample just to make sure it's nothing else.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I am a 6 month expert in Bulldogs raising. From everything we have been through and read I am a true believer the soft poop is a combo of puppy, new food, shots, new environment and etc. Odin will be fine. It's just part of the growing process. Hang in there. Ralphie. P.S. I'm no expert. Just lived through the shits times TWO.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

May 24, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Odin
[MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] that's for the reassurance! I kinda feel like it might be that too, but just want to make sure we've checked all possibilities before I left my anxiety settle. It is crazy how fast and emotionally attached you become!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is tooooooo adorable! Omg... I want to squeeze him!

Have you tried cutting back the amount of food he's getting yet? Even just a little can make a huge difference.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.