teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
Hi all,

Sky finally arrived. Reached home at 130am last night, after a long flight.

My carrier had asked me to feed him, as he has not been given food since yesterday morning (last meal).

This morning at 630 am, i tried to give him food based on the recommended serving from Acana all life cycle's food - gave him two cups.

He only ate abt 1 cups.

Is this enough? He is only 3 mths old

Thank you all.
567747756c789c7ec16853698f5b2c40.jpg

Is this normal? How much do

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Are you feeding him three times a day? If so. 1 cup is more than enough for a meal.

Welcome home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amber Borchert

Sep 18, 2014
We had to break Chloe's feelings up into two feedings. If he Ski hadn't eaten for awhile His tummy may not take as much to get full. You may also be feeding a better quality of food than he is used to. Monitor his food & water intake over the next day or so as long as he is still eating & drinking I wouldn't be too concerned yet

OP
teddokun

teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
Thanks all. Yes, i just fed him his lunch with 1 cup + a spoon of coconut oil. He loves the food and finishes it.

He drink a lot too.

However, he is not too excited with fruitables. I wonder if its due to fact that its too hard for puppy. What treats would you give him?

Apr 16, 2014
Canada
Country
Kitchener, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonnie and Clyde
I feed our 2 bullies the recommended amount for age and when they were young I split in into 3 meals..at 6 mths of age I split into 2 meals...they are on the royal canin puppy when little and then royal canin bulldog puppy at about 3 and a half to 4 months, they don't always eat what's in the bowl and we also give them fresh veggies and fruit once In a while and have given them the raw diet as well to mix with the dry. They are 7 1/2 months now Clyde is about 55-60 lbs and Bonnie is about 50-53 lbs. for treats they love nutro crunchy treats and natural balance L.I.T. We don't change things , keep it the same, sensitive tummies, and I gave them a spoon of plain Greek yogurt with their dry at supper time , not all the time but it kept their poops reg consistency not too hard and not too soft...good luck.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks all. Yes, i just fed him his lunch with 1 cup + a spoon of coconut oil. He loves the food and finishes it.

He drink a lot too.

However, he is not too excited with fruitables. I wonder if its due to fact that its too hard for puppy. What treats would you give him?

Threr are two types of Fruitables... crunchy and then there ae small chewy ... look for the smaller chewy ones till he gets his adult teeth. Also, try frozen green beenas and you can also just use his kibble

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.