Good place for clothes, or even better, a pattern?

GAbeachBum

Nov 9, 2012
Coastal Georgia
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily and Elvis
Anybody know a good place to buy clothes for these guys? The regular clothes in the store won't fit!

I even bought a sewing machine so I could make their clothes on my own, but I can't even find a pattern, and I'm not handy enough to come up with a pattern on my own.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If I dress mine I usually just put toddler clothes on. Size 4-5 T fit adult bullies pretty good. Watch for rubs on shoulders and elbows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
GAbeachBum

GAbeachBum

Nov 9, 2012
Coastal Georgia
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily and Elvis
thanks! I got them a couple of 4T and 5T shirts but they did rub their shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] where do you get clothes for bulldogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Honestly? Hand-me-downs. I get the clothes that people buy for the Bulldogs that don't fit. Baxter boo is a place that can sell bulldog related clothes. I think there is a place called all the Augies closet or something.

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
I haven't used this site yet, but here's a website with dog clothes patterns: http://www.mimiandtara.com/

I believe there's also a post somewhere there that show you how to measure your dog. I am planning to make our Pumba clothes or two since I too have a sewing machine, so hopefully I can post the results here once I get to it. For now, I'll be starting small by adjusting baby clothes to fit him. [emoji1]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
there is another thread on here in the last week or so that asked a similar question and there was alink to a site just for bulldogs.... gotta try to find it and post back for you

OP
GAbeachBum

GAbeachBum

Nov 9, 2012
Coastal Georgia
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily and Elvis
Thanks, y'all. I've tried most every place online, and had no luck with bulldog clothes. I'll have to go back and check mimiandtara.com because they had cute clothes, but I don't remember them having bulldog clothes. I'll check again, though, and thanks, 2bully, for checking for me!

Thanks for the other suggestions, too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.