Hello! I'd like to teach my bully a new game/or general new fun?!

chopkins

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ernie
what i mean by this is, my bully Ernie is awesome at fetching a ball or ect...and bringing it back, however, I would like to know if anyone does other things for fun? I work from home and he constantly wants me to play with him. Suggestions are most welcome, thank you!

Charlie and Ernie (damn dog!) jk:D

PS: I'm just learning this site.

Attachments

• Ernie with Tennis Ball.jpg
    Ernie with Tennis Ball.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 152

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is one good looking boy! Banks likes to play keep away(chase) or tug, but with tug it is very limited due to her dominance and only played at our choice

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Mine always love to play hide and seek but that can be hard if you're by yourself. My hubby will hold them while I run and hide. Sometimes I can sneak off and then call for them but that's hard when you have a dog always stuck to you like velcro.:p

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
We take out dogs to agility training and have a started agility set at home. They love it and have the biggest smile on their face jumping hurdles and running through tunnels. See if you have a Zoom Room nearby. Fun place for dogs!

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Mine love empty 2liter bottles! They chase them around,chew them till your ears are bleeding because it's so loud! Now if you try to drink from any type of plastic bottle she pounces on you to get it..rotten 😊
Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Here are videos of other ways to entertain your little ones and stimulate their intelligence too ;):
You can also hide his favorite ball under blankets or pillows. That will at least make him busy for 5 minutes.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.