Opinions on beau

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
today while walking her I bumped into someone who said they had a bulldog also and that beau was very little bulldog with a small head ? I don't think she is little, bit she is mine and I love her anyway ! But thought I would ask the experts which is you lot, true bully owners that I would have no problem believing !! Some pics to see what ya think. She is 20 weeks, and 32 pounds x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 187

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
She looks perfect to me too. Just like our children, our bullies come in different sizes. My two guys are both 2 years old and they weigh 45 lbs each.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is perfect! As others stated, she still has a lot of growing to do. Up the first year and out the second!,

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Beau is still just a baby. Many people have opinions-and just love to say something negative. Next time ask "Oh, are you a show judge?" Your baby is just beautiful!
Anyway, when it comes to our "kids" the only opinion that really counts, is your own!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think she looks perfect for her age! What the heck is this person talking about?! First off, she's a female. Second of all, she's young and has a lot of growing to do. That person did not need to even say that regardless. Some people have no manners!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
She looks great. I have 2 bitch pups. There heads only look small cause of there puppy shape ( big body's ) but like everyone has said there body's have a hell of a lot of growing to go.

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
I think she looks perfectly proportioned. If she is over 30 lbs at 20 weeks she will easily be 60 lbs as an adult. Some females don't have as large of a head as males but your dog looks beautiful. Don't listen to anyone that tells you different!

OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
thank you, everyone, I didn't think she was too small just thought I would ask your opinions cos this is my first bully and u don't see to many round here where I live so I don't see any in person to compare. She is 2 stone 4 I think it works out ask she is only a few pounds lighter than my 3 year old ! X

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is a beautiful bulldog! Don't be bothered by random comments by people, they're just jealous that you have one and they don't :yes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sorry, but what a j...k. She looks absolutely perfect for her age. She is supposed to be small and no bully at that age has a big head, or shouldn't at least. They mature until 3 years or even beyond, so she's got a long way to go and females are not supposed to have big heads.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online