OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
thank u I think she's pretty perfect too, this morning she got off her bed very slow, there is something wrong with her back end, I think she might have pulled a muscle or something. She was fine at bed time, she is walking ok and not crying but she won't jump up at all ( which is good ). She sat next to my son earlier but was half on his dressing gown and when he went to pull it from under her to move she cried and kinda went for him ( but didn't bite ) she is eating and drinking and toileting fine so I'm hoping it's muscle ache or something simple like that. Going to see how she is tommorow ( she doesn't appear in pain, but gets a bit grumpy if u stroke her to far down ) it's hard to explain, hope she will be ok x

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
She is just adorable... I love that belly in the first pic!!

Hope she's just a little sore and nothing else.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
She looks perfect to me. As mentioned above bully's are like people and come in different shapes and sizes. Your girl is till young and they take 2-3 years to completely grow and fill out. I've had people look at me as though I was crazy when I say mine are EB's like UGA the Georgia Mascot. We've been careful to always monitor the amount of food and treats so they have never been overweight but good grief they are 100% EB's and both come from Champion parents! My girls are both on the lean size with small body frames. Both weigh 39 lbs at 7.5 and 11.5yrs of age.

OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
thank you, I had to get her weighed yesterday at the vets cos she was due her monthly worming tablet and she has gone up to 16kg and she is only 22 weeks old yesterday so I don't think she's that bloody small ! X

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
She looks great to me!! I love the sleeping pic! She is still growing!! I agree with [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] ... they must be jealous of such a beautiful bully!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.