Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did you know...ONE wasn't enough?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: When did you know...ONE wasn't enough?

I wanted to get 2 when I got Silva but didnt have the money at the time for 2 puppies! We are getting Silva a sister in the spring. We want to wait until spring cause the weather is better for training.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: When did you know...ONE wasn't enough?

[QUOTE=Libra926;35439]Ready for a downer? It really depends on the puppy that you end up with as a second child...QUOTE]

Wow, Cheryl. i know there is potential for things to not go smoothly or how we dream them up to be but it sounds like you got a HUGE handful. what a perfect example that sometimes things don't turn out like we hope. i do know what it's like to have pets with constant needs though. my doby (who passed on this past spring at age 14) had many health issues and often needed constant care and supervision through most of her life. it was work but i wouldn't have EVER gotten rid of her.

thank you for sharing your story and those wonderful photos. (hug)
    Amy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads