Happy Birthday Bertie!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Today is Bertie's 1st birthday. I can't believe that she is already a year old. It seems like it was just yesterday when I got her, yet it also seems like I have had her forever too! I can't imagine here not being here.
I am so fortunate to have gotten her the way I did. For those that don't know, Bertie's mom was left at a Vet's office for a C section and the owner never came back for the mother or the puppies. The Vet was a friend of my mother's and gave Bertie to me for the cost of her first shots, which totaled $40. The person who dropped off the mother also left her breeder book with teh pre registered litters papers, so I got Bertie's AKC papers too!
I just can't believe that someone would not pick up their dog, not to mention puppies...anyway, I am glad they did...Bertie is in a home that loves her so very much! :heart:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Happy Birthday to Bertie! And congrats to Daddy Rob!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Give her a big birthday hug from me...... she is precious! :luv:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AWW! Happy Birthday Bertie! It must have been fate..she has an awesome home now and you can tell very loved :heart:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wow, Lucky you! And lucky Bertie to have such a loving home! I know exactly what you mean, seems impossible to think Gertie and Ida are almost 8 months old. But on the other hand, I can't imagine life without them, I can barely remember life before they were mine. I love them so! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTIE!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh my I have heard that story but it never ceases to amaze me, I can't imagine how anyone could do that. But I am happy she has such a wondeful home now :) Happy birthday beautiful Bertie :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex sends his love to the precious bday girl... hope she got some awesome presents!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online