Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse loves his cooleroo he gets on it every day we usually get new toys and football and a special dinner for Ftse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thanks for all the great ideas...

I should point out he really isn't on a diet. He just eats EVERYTHING in sight so we try to keep him under control.

1) I ordered a Coolaroo for him.

2) I ordered a Varsity ball... but i think Molly will enjoy it more.

3) I'm going to go look for an old front seat out of a car to build his custom 'lounge' chair (wife probably will make me keep it in the garage.. but hopefully it will make my car less hairy)

There is also now talk of having a party for all of Molly's puppies. This could be getting out of hand
:blush2:

Sounds great to me....TOGA!....TOGA!......TOGA!. Don't forget the pictures.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas got a coolaroo bed for his birthday and Orion just LOVES it. She is on it all the time. Vegas never gets the chance to be on it because his sissy is kinda....bossy. During the winter months....Orion likes the "getup" in front of the fireplace. No...she isn't spoiled. Good luck on your gift selection!
IMG_0115.jpgIMG_1960.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
By the way [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...don't you still owe Orion a dress? You're going to....let it out some?

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Vegas got a coolaroo bed for his birthday and Orion just LOVES it. She is on it all the time. Vegas never gets the chance to be on it because his sissy is kinda....bossy. During the winter months....Orion likes the "getup" in front of the fireplace. No...she isn't spoiled. Good luck on your gift selection!
View attachment 77659View attachment 77661

View attachment 77663
I just can't with this last photo. I would be bothering her for love all the time. She's an angel.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
By the way [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...don't you still owe Orion a dress? You're going to....let it out some?
Oh crap, I competely forgot about that. I'm so so sorry. :ashamed: I don't even know where it's at now. May I offer up some stuffy toys and a floppy flyer? :pray:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh crap, I competely forgot about that. I'm so so sorry. :ashamed: I don't even know where it's at now. May I offer up some stuffy toys and a floppy flyer? :pray:

You probably could have extended it by a foot and it wouldn't have fit. If I remember right...there was no bids on it and I was HOPING it would fit Orion. She is phat now...so I don't think it would fit. As for the stuffies....they got demolished on day one. Vegas literally shook the stuffing out of them. Orion loved them.

No worries. If you find it....just put it back up for auction! <3

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Glad Vegas had fun with it. :up: If I find it I'll add it back it. I remember seeing it a several months back but have no clue where it's at now. Whoopsie.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.