OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
No idea! Maybe if you post more classic Kevin pictures that'll give me some ideas (not really but i cannot get enough of that chubby grouch).

Kevin has moved past the grouchy look and now gives off a 'goofy-goober' type vibe. Also, the vet today said his weight is fine for his build. NOT CHUBBY!! he prefers to be called 'smooshy' over 'chubby' :tongue:

(posted this over in the photo forum...)
kevin-otto.jpg

There are a bunch of us here that have been trying to bully nab Kevin for some time. :w00t:
Better have a big truck if you want to move this 11 month old 75.5lb goofball :no:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Kevin has moved past the grouchy look and now gives off a 'goofy-goober' type vibe. Also, the vet today said his weight is fine for his build. NOT CHUBBY!! he prefers to be called 'smooshy' over 'chubby' :tongue:

(posted this over in the photo forum...)
kevin-otto.jpg

Better have a big truck if you want to move this 11 month old 75.5lb goofball :no:
Puleeze, do you think I can't figure this one little problem out???? Look at those chocolate chip ears!!!! I love this guy!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I stand corrected!
Oh i would just love to squish that face all day. He is so gorgeous.
Thanks for the indulgence :D

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Henry's birthday is next week. I planned on giving him a special dinner and a treat from the dog bakery. Also, some big antlers. I know they're his favorite. I'm going to try moose antlers from Grateful shed antlers. They aren't very expensive for bigger chews. I haven't tried them yet, but gonna give them a try.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@dolphin & @Manydogs.. I like the idea of the Collaroo but don't know if Kevin will sleep on it. I wish they had a bigger size :(

The XL is big enough for a Husky. I thought Buster would not even get on it because he's so skittish about new stuff but the minute I finished putting it together he was on it and gets on it every single day! HE sleeps whole days away on that thing.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well I think Kevin should get whatever he wants for his Birthday. Lol. A Cooleroo bed sounds like a great present, a big ball to play with, my guys love their Jolly Ball, a big Deer Antler to chew on, and I don't think he should have to diet on his Birthday. Poor guy, he should have a special dinner and a special treat like a peanut butter dog cookie, or some frozen yogurt.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh yes-the large Coolaroo is plenty big. We have the large. @TheLost

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I would say get the Coolaro bed, and Wally LOVES his Varsity Ball. If Kevin eats up the toys, this thing is indestructible…
I just LOVE seeing pics of Kevin, he's NOT chubby at all… we think he's perfect!!! :heart:

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
6ea3b924b3f6e31cfe4bcb248abd7074.jpg

The jolly egg is a great gift! Too large for them to get their mouth on and break. Stella got one for her first b day and loves it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
We gave Ruthie birthday treats this year since she only really cares for food. brutus' birthday is coming up and since it's his first one with us i plan on getting him lots of things he loves, food, balls and maybe even let him roam free around the neighborhood since that is his favorite thing to do.

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Thanks for all the great ideas...

I should point out he really isn't on a diet. He just eats EVERYTHING in sight so we try to keep him under control.

1) I ordered a Coolaroo for him.

2) I ordered a Varsity ball... but i think Molly will enjoy it more.

3) I'm going to go look for an old front seat out of a car to build his custom 'lounge' chair (wife probably will make me keep it in the garage.. but hopefully it will make my car less hairy)

There is also now talk of having a party for all of Molly's puppies. This could be getting out of hand
:blush2:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wondered what I wouId do for Chance and thought what is his favorite pIace, peopIe, food and of course a toy or 2 even if the toys are onIy for that day
He Ioves his cooIaroo so I think that was a great choice whatever you decide I am sure he wiII feeI the Iove and appreciate it aII

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks for all the great ideas...

I should point out he really isn't on a diet. He just eats EVERYTHING in sight so we try to keep him under control.

1) I ordered a Coolaroo for him.

2) I ordered a Varsity ball... but i think Molly will enjoy it more.

3) I'm going to go look for an old front seat out of a car to build his custom 'lounge' chair (wife probably will make me keep it in the garage.. but hopefully it will make my car less hairy)

There is also now talk of having a party for all of Molly's puppies. This could be getting out of hand
:blush2:

Sounds perfect!!! AND if you do have a puppy party we want to see LOTS of pics!!! :w00t:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.