Please help us in our fight against Breast Cancer.....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes you! Please enter our photo contest! It's all for fun and whatever photo my mom likes will win. She loves to smile...it's truly anyone's game. You have until the 26th to enter and it can be a person in your family or your bulldog. It's all about Pink...that is the one thing you have to have. Pink in the photo. You can photo shop...but it has to be a photo taken from your camera! Please help us put a smile on my mom's face.

The winning photo will be her choice. You win some cute prizes! Here is the link to enter!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...nk-Contest-Supporting-Breast-Cancer-Awareness

Anybody can enter!

IMG_217812.jpg

This is a photo of my mom getting a sneak kiss from her son-in-law. She had chemo a few days before and was not in the best of moods. Feeling sick and extremely tired...she was such a trooper helping me capture this photo!

IMG_2187 cropped.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

bullybaby

Jul 25, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
This is our boy Diesel. I'm sure he is a little Pissed at us for dressing him in pink but it was for a good cause.... The Wild Pink yonder cancer fund raiser....tell your mom positive thought she can and will beat it😊uploadfromtaptalk1411346554984.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411346580315.jpg

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This is our boy Diesel. I'm sure he is a little Pissed at us for dressing him in pink but it was for a good cause.... The Wild Pink yonder cancer fund raiser....tell your mom positive thought she can and will beat it[emoji4]View attachment 77336View attachment 77337

Make sure to submit these in the correct thread. You will have to click the link above to redirect you to the correct photo thread to submit these entries

bullybaby

Jul 25, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I know. I tried to submit to the other thread to and it won't let me😩

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is our boy Diesel. I'm sure he is a little Pissed at us for dressing him in pink but it was for a good cause.... The Wild Pink yonder cancer fund raiser....tell your mom positive thought she can and will beat itView attachment 77336View attachment 77337

Make sure to submit these in the correct thread. You will have to click the link above to redirect you to the correct photo thread to submit these entries

Lisa [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] is trying to figure out why she can not post in the contect thread. I tried moving the post, but can not select the contest thread... can only selct 'forum'

bullybaby

Jul 25, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I was picking attachment but would not let me post in contest but let me post in other threads. Cause every time I pick photo it would just write something on message and not show photo. But when you send it it shows photo and not the writing it posts as it show when you are writing message😊

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lisa [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] is trying to figure out why she can not post in the contect thread. I tried moving the post, but can not select the contest thread... can only selct 'forum'

Yeah on your phone you can't do it because you need to paste the URL.

I was going to do the same but saw she got it :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was picking attachment but would not let me post in contest but let me post in other threads. Cause every time I pick photo it would just write something on message and not show photo. But when you send it it shows photo and not the writing it posts as it show when you are writing message[emoji4]

Yes that is what it will do , it's bbcode for attachments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.