Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
We're still undecided. I really love those pups and the breeder has her entire property available to view. My only issue is that it's 7 hours away. What a drive! I can't seem to find any pups that seem to be reputable and quality closer to home. I've finally learned to take my time and not rush into things so I'm still thinking it through. Thank you all for the responses and pics. I love the pictures. Such adorable babies!

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Does anyone have a english/french mix? I have found someone that has pups and my husband is wanting one SO bad. How are their personalities? I told him we could look for a smaller EB but he is in love. I think they're cute as can be but I can't find and close to us. The closest ones I could find are 7 hours away! Just looking for thoughts and opinions. Also, we have been trying to adopt a beautiful girl in a rescue near us. It makes me sad the way the process is set up. We would adopt anyone. Old, young, sick or healthy. We actually would prefer an old baby that has less chance to get adopted. No such luck. I would rather adopt than buy. Sure wish someone would let me.

I agree they are adorable. I believe french/english mix are called "freestyle bulldogs". Look that up in the search engine and see what you get.

Members online

No members online now.