Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: English/french mix

They are cuties, and great dogs. The breeder should not be charging a higher price for the females, as they should not be bred, because they are already a mix breed.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    They are cuties, and great dogs. The breeder should not be charging a higher price for the females, as they should not be bred, because they are already a mix breed.
    I agree with David-but unfortunately people are trying to make money any way they can-not thinking of the animals! I have four females, and have had two male dogs.
    I find that it is the individual dog-as each one has their own personality-just like people. Some are "needy" and some are more independent!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

-june6-2012-carlieplus-036-jpgHere is the brindle one.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

We're still undecided. I really love those pups and the breeder has her entire property available to view. My only issue is that it's 7 hours away. What a drive! I can't seem to find any pups that seem to be reputable and quality closer to home. I've finally learned to take my time and not rush into things so I'm still thinking it through. Thank you all for the responses and pics. I love the pictures. Such adorable babies!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Leo & Lola
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roseann View Post
    Does anyone have a english/french mix? I have found someone that has pups and my husband is wanting one SO bad. How are their personalities? I told him we could look for a smaller EB but he is in love. I think they're cute as can be but I can't find and close to us. The closest ones I could find are 7 hours away! Just looking for thoughts and opinions. Also, we have been trying to adopt a beautiful girl in a rescue near us. It makes me sad the way the process is set up. We would adopt anyone. Old, young, sick or healthy. We actually would prefer an old baby that has less chance to get adopted. No such luck. I would rather adopt than buy. Sure wish someone would let me.
    I agree they are adorable. I believe french/english mix are called "freestyle bulldogs". Look that up in the search engine and see what you get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads