English/french mix

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Does anyone have a english/french mix? I have found someone that has pups and my husband is wanting one SO bad. How are their personalities? I told him we could look for a smaller EB but he is in love. I think they're cute as can be but I can't find and close to us. The closest ones I could find are 7 hours away! Just looking for thoughts and opinions. Also, we have been trying to adopt a beautiful girl in a rescue near us. It makes me sad the way the process is set up. We would adopt anyone. Old, young, sick or healthy. We actually would prefer an old baby that has less chance to get adopted. No such luck. I would rather adopt than buy. Sure wish someone would let me.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION] His Chance is very handsome and full of personality :yes:.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] has a frenglish too! She's a moderator on French Bulldog News, our sister site. She adores her Buster I can tell you that! She's in loooooove! Also [MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION] has a cutie patootie named Chance. Absolutely adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Does anyone have a english/french mix? I have found someone that has pups and my husband is wanting one SO bad. How are their personalities? I told him we could look for a smaller EB but he is in love. I think they're cute as can be but I can't find and close to us. The closest ones I could find are 7 hours away! Just looking for thoughts and opinions. Also, we have been trying to adopt a beautiful girl in a rescue near us. It makes me sad the way the process is set up. We would adopt anyone. Old, young, sick or healthy. We actually would prefer an old baby that has less chance to get adopted. No such luck. I would rather adopt than buy. Sure wish someone would let me.

Have be you tried BUMPER? They are out of New York, but adopt all over. They had two babies in Kansas that were just recently adopted

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No but I will look them up now. Thanks [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The BUMPER site won't let me submit the application. I don't understand why. Should I call? Or just wait til it works?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The BUMPER site won't let me submit the application. I don't understand why. Should I call? Or just wait til it works?

You submit your contact info , then Melissa will email you the application

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hi I have a FrengIish he is 6 months and very heaIthy no breathing issues and the joints are strong, abit stubborn but he is a true buIIy 018.jpgSAM_3919.jpg045a.jpg002.jpg
Check our profiIe he is my baby and pride and joy

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
MaudeCarlie362013 013.JPG This is my Frenglish, Carlie. She is a wonderful dog-best behaved one I have! june6 2012 carlieplus 037.JPGHer dad is a Frenchis, Mom an Ebd. She is 40 lbs.

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 77276 This is my Frenglish, Carlie. She is a wonderful dog-best behaved one I have! View attachment 77277Her dad is a Frenchis, Mom an Ebd. She is 40 lbs.

My favorite pup of the litter looks just like your girl. She's just beautiful. My husband likes the brindle female. I don't care if we get male, female, or what color. I love them all. I want the most loving of the bunch The breeder told me that the boys are more docile, loving and snuggling of the bunch, and that the girls are more independent and dominating. What is your opinion? I only have my Henry and he's a soft and sweet lover. The girls are quite a bit more than the boys. She said for breeding reasons. Any thoughts?

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
My favorite pup of the litter looks just like your girl. She's just beautiful. My husband likes the brindle female. I don't care if we get male, female, or what color. I love them all. I want the most loving of the bunch The breeder told me that the boys are more docile, loving and snuggling of the bunch, and that the girls are more independent and dominating. What is your opinion? I only have my Henry and he's a soft and sweet lover. The girls are quite a bit more than the boys. She said for breeding reasons. Any thoughts?
Males tend to be more of the cuddIers and females more independent I went for the BuIIy Iook and size, Lucked out has his mothers color she was an EB and dad was a white frenchie, unfortunately he was the only one in his Iitter so he needed-needs to work on his soft mouth skiIIs
What ever you choose Love it fiercely for they are a privilege to have
If given the chance Iet the pup pick you

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are cuties, and great dogs. The breeder should not be charging a higher price for the females, as they should not be bred, because they are already a mix breed.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
They are cuties, and great dogs. The breeder should not be charging a higher price for the females, as they should not be bred, because they are already a mix breed.

I agree with David-but unfortunately people are trying to make money any way they can-not thinking of the animals! I have four females, and have had two male dogs.
I find that it is the individual dog-as each one has their own personality-just like people. Some are "needy" and some are more independent!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
june6 2012 carlieplus 036.JPGHere is the brindle one.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.