Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for me, the sprinkler guy is coming in the morning... Ugh!!!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Pray for me, the sprinkler guy is coming in the morning... Ugh!!!

I'm about to lose it… OMG

My water bill JUST for our sprinkler system was $249, so I shut off the system and the sprinkler guy is coming out tomorrow to see what's going on. I have a feeling that I KNOW what's going on MR. WALLY GATOR!!! I explained to him what Walter was doing, and he told me that he's never had a call like mine… IMAGINE THE ODDS OF THAT?!!

I dread to hear the damage report tomorrow… UGH!!! LMAO!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pray for me, the sprinkler guy is coming in the morning… Ugh!!!

Hoping for the best.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I can't wait to show him my tomato cages around the sprinkler heads, and the pipe pulled out from the wall… this should go over GREAT tomorrow!!! Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Damn girl. I know people that would love to have that water bill.... Btw... just have them drill a well in the backyard to run your system. No more crazy stupid bills for wqtering the yard. Lol
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

You make sure to show him what that mean oId sprinkIer did to WaIter just Iook at his skin and his poor nerves, pureIy the case of mistaken responsibiIity

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    Damn girl. I know people that would love to have that water bill.... Btw... just have them drill a well in the backyard to run your system. No more crazy stupid bills for wqtering the yard. Lol
    That was not my total water bill... That was the outside meter only!!! I'm thinking of digging up the damn system myself... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by schimpfy View Post
    You make sure to show him what that mean oId sprinkIer did to WaIter just Iook at his skin and his poor nerves, pureIy the case of mistaken responsibiIity
    I have a great idea... We swap Wally & Chance, and then we will talk about his nerves... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Not Walter!! Surely not, he couldn't do that he likes like he would a perfect little angel.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I'm about to lose it… OMG

My water bill JUST for our sprinkler system was $249, so I shut off the system and the sprinkler guy is coming out tomorrow to see what's going on. I have a feeling that I KNOW what's going on MR. WALLY GATOR!!! I explained to him what Walter was doing, and he told me that he's never had a call like mine… IMAGINE THE ODDS OF THAT?!!

I dread to hear the damage report tomorrow… UGH!!! LMAO!!!

@ddnene T.G.I.F Hooray....The Sprinkler guy is coming today. Well Tracey, you are a good Mater Familia (latin--mother of the family) taking care of the home front. I will let you know that Walter has contacted me asking what tricks he could play on sprinkler guy. I asked him if he had seen any of the Harry Pothead and The Sorcerer is Stoned movies. And if he recalled it with the scene with Aunt Petunia and her bulldog. So I suggested that he grab ahold of sprinkler guys leg and growl just like in the movie. Here is what I told him, The unsuspecting sprinkler guy will be standing an peering out over the yard, unaware of the cunning Walter lurking nearby. Creeping low and slow, closer and closer, he stalks the target until finally – with the stealth of a jungle cat – he pounces upon his prey (sprinkler guy)! And in an instant the sprinkler guy's ankle is transformed into just another bit of energy, fueling the happy Bull Dog's never-ending quest to perform tricks for treats and praise from mommy. Walter said, "To hell with this mange....I'm going to do it." That's the spirit Walter! Go get'em.!

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Lol Tracey sorry i know it's not funny (but it is for me haha) just imagining how little Walter keeps you busy! It makes me smile. Well look at it at a bright side, certainly Wally doesn't want you ever getting bored. It is expensive but his antics are priceless. You now have lots of colorful story to share about "you know what my dog did...?".

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    @ddnene T.G.I.F Hooray....The Sprinkler guy is coming today. Well Tracey, you are a good Mater Familia (latin--mother of the family) taking care of the home front. I will let you know that Walter has contacted me asking what tricks he could play on sprinkler guy. I asked him if he had seen any of the Harry Pothead and The Sorcerer is Stoned movies. And if he recalled it with the scene with Aunt Petunia and her bulldog. So I suggested that he grab ahold of sprinkler guys leg and growl just like in the movie. Here is what I told him, The unsuspecting sprinkler guy will be standing an peering out over the yard, unaware of the cunning Walter lurking nearby. Creeping low and slow, closer and closer, he stalks the target until finally – with the stealth of a jungle cat – he pounces upon his prey (sprinkler guy)! And in an instant the sprinkler guy's ankle is transformed into just another bit of energy, fueling the happy Bull Dog's never-ending quest to perform tricks for treats and praise from mommy. Walter said, "To hell with this mange....I'm going to do it." That's the spirit Walter! Go get'em.!
    I just busted out laughing… I just want you to know that I'm seriously considering writing a book about Wally Gator and his antics… I'm sure it will cover all his redecorating expenses… Lol Oh and the BEST part this morning at around 6am… Walter went berserk, barking like a MAD MAN… at the NEW WATER HOSE that I put on the reel a couple of days ago!!! I guess he didn't notice it before then… my POOR neighbors!!!

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    Lol Tracey sorry i know it's not funny (but it is for me haha) just imagining how little Walter keeps you busy! It makes me smile. Well look at it at a bright side, certainly Wally doesn't want you ever getting bored. It is expensive but his antics are priceless. You now have lots of colorful story to share about "you know what my dog did...?".
    Oh I agree this stuff is hysterical… Wally does NOT want me to have a dull moment at ALL… in fact right now, after watching his 5 min of Scooby Doo… he's snoring and thinking of his next PERFORMANCE!!! LMAO!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads