Pray for me, the sprinkler guy is coming in the morning... Ugh!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm about to lose itā€¦ OMG :wallbang:

My water bill JUST for our sprinkler system was $249, so I shut off the system and the sprinkler guy is coming out tomorrow to see what's going on. I have a feeling that I KNOW what's going on MR. WALLY GATOR!!! I explained to him what Walter was doing, and he told me that he's never had a call like mineā€¦ IMAGINE THE ODDS OF THAT?!! :stinkeye:

I dread to hear the damage report tomorrowā€¦ UGH!!! LMAO!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Re: Pray for me, the sprinkler guy is coming in the morningā€¦ Ugh!!!

Hoping for the best. :)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I can't wait to show him my tomato cages around the sprinkler heads, and the pipe pulled out from the wallā€¦ this should go over GREAT tomorrow!!! Lol :blink:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Damn girl. I know people that would love to have that water bill.... Btw... just have them drill a well in the backyard to run your system. No more crazy stupid bills for wqtering the yard. Lol

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance

You make sure to show him what that mean oId sprinkIer did to WaIter just Iook at his skin and his poor nerves, pureIy the case of mistaken responsibiIity :yeah::evilhaha:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Damn girl. I know people that would love to have that water bill.... Btw... just have them drill a well in the backyard to run your system. No more crazy stupid bills for wqtering the yard. Lol

That was not my total water bill... That was the outside meter only!!! I'm thinking of digging up the damn system myself... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

You make sure to show him what that mean oId sprinkIer did to WaIter just Iook at his skin and his poor nerves, pureIy the case of mistaken responsibiIity :yeah::evilhaha:

I have a great idea... We swap Wally & Chance, and then we will talk about his nerves... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Not Walter!! Surely not, he couldn't do that he likes like he would a perfect little angel.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

I'm about to lose itā€¦ OMG :wallbang:

My water bill JUST for our sprinkler system was $249, so I shut off the system and the sprinkler guy is coming out tomorrow to see what's going on. I have a feeling that I KNOW what's going on MR. WALLY GATOR!!! I explained to him what Walter was doing, and he told me that he's never had a call like mineā€¦ IMAGINE THE ODDS OF THAT?!! :stinkeye:

I dread to hear the damage report tomorrowā€¦ UGH!!! LMAO!!!

@ddnene T.G.I.F Hooray....The Sprinkler guy is coming today. Well Tracey, you are a good Mater Familia (latin--mother of the family) taking care of the home front. I will let you know that Walter has contacted me asking what tricks he could play on sprinkler guy. I asked him if he had seen any of the Harry Pothead and The Sorcerer is Stoned movies. And if he recalled it with the scene with Aunt Petunia and her bulldog. So I suggested that he grab ahold of sprinkler guys leg and growl just like in the movie. Here is what I told him, The unsuspecting sprinkler guy will be standing an peering out over the yard, unaware of the cunning Walter lurking nearby. Creeping low and slow, closer and closer, he stalks the target until finally ā€“ with the stealth of a jungle cat ā€“ he pounces upon his prey (sprinkler guy)! And in an instant the sprinkler guy's ankle is transformed into just another bit of energy, fueling the happy Bull Dog's never-ending quest to perform tricks for treats and praise from mommy. Walter said, "To hell with this mange....I'm going to do it." That's the spirit Walter! Go get'em.!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)

Lol Tracey sorry i know it's not funny (but it is for me haha) just imagining how little Walter keeps you busy! It makes me smile. Well look at it at a bright side, certainly Wally doesn't want you ever getting bored. It is expensive but his antics are priceless. You now have lots of colorful story to share about "you know what my dog did...?".

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

@ddnene T.G.I.F Hooray....The Sprinkler guy is coming today. Well Tracey, you are a good Mater Familia (latin--mother of the family) taking care of the home front. I will let you know that Walter has contacted me asking what tricks he could play on sprinkler guy. I asked him if he had seen any of the Harry Pothead and The Sorcerer is Stoned movies. And if he recalled it with the scene with Aunt Petunia and her bulldog. So I suggested that he grab ahold of sprinkler guys leg and growl just like in the movie. Here is what I told him, The unsuspecting sprinkler guy will be standing an peering out over the yard, unaware of the cunning Walter lurking nearby. Creeping low and slow, closer and closer, he stalks the target until finally ā€“ with the stealth of a jungle cat ā€“ he pounces upon his prey (sprinkler guy)! And in an instant the sprinkler guy's ankle is transformed into just another bit of energy, fueling the happy Bull Dog's never-ending quest to perform tricks for treats and praise from mommy. Walter said, "To hell with this mange....I'm going to do it." That's the spirit Walter! Go get'em.!

I just busted out laughingā€¦ :rofl: I just want you to know that I'm seriously considering writing a book about Wally Gator and his anticsā€¦ I'm sure it will cover all his redecorating expensesā€¦ Lol Oh and the BEST part this morning at around 6amā€¦ Walter went berserk, barking like a MAD MANā€¦ at the NEW WATER HOSE that I put on the reel a couple of days ago!!! I guess he didn't notice it before thenā€¦ my POOR neighbors!!! :rundog:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Lol Tracey sorry i know it's not funny (but it is for me haha) just imagining how little Walter keeps you busy! It makes me smile. Well look at it at a bright side, certainly Wally doesn't want you ever getting bored. It is expensive but his antics are priceless. You now have lots of colorful story to share about "you know what my dog did...?".

Oh I agree this stuff is hystericalā€¦ :haha: Wally does NOT want me to have a dull moment at ALLā€¦ in fact right now, after watching his 5 min of Scooby Dooā€¦ he's snoring and thinking of his next PERFORMANCE!!! LMAO!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

I just busted out laughingā€¦ :rofl: I just want you to know that I'm seriously considering writing a book about Wally Gator and his anticsā€¦ I'm sure it will cover all his redecorating expensesā€¦ Lol Oh and the BEST part this morning at around 6amā€¦ Walter went berserk, barking like a MAD MANā€¦ at the NEW WATER HOSE that I put on the reel a couple of days ago!!! I guess he didn't notice it before thenā€¦ my POOR neighbors!!! :rundog:

Walter has already started one. i told you that....Author! Author!

On a more serious note though, I hope all goes well today. Glad to of added some levity to your day. RJ

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Walter has already started one. i told you that....Author! Author!

On a more serious note though, I hope all goes well today. Glad to of added some levity to your day. RJ

It will all be fineā€¦ as my hubby constantly tells me (when the :poo: hits the fan) it's ONLY money, and who really caresā€¦ Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

It will all be fineā€¦ as my hubby constantly tells me (when the :poo: hits the fan) it's ONLY money, and who really caresā€¦ Lol

When the :poo: does hit the fan it all depends on where you are.
This man is walking in the dessert for days, and he's a real clean freak so he holds his bowels until he can find a bathroom. After a few days, he comes upon a bar. Here's a chance for him to go to the bathroom. He walks in and asks the bartender, "Excuse me sir, where is your bathroom?" The bartender replies, "Upstairs, 2nd door on the left." The man nods and heads upstairs. By accident, he walks in the 1st door on the left, and sees an empty room with just a small hole in the middle of the room. He assumes this is the bathroom and he just can't hold it anymore. So he squats down under the hole and lets it all go. Feeling good, he decides to go downstairs and get a drink. He walks down and looks around and everyone is covered in :poo: ! He asks, "What happened?!" The bartender says, "There he stands all spick and span. Where were you when the :poo: hit the fan?"

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.