Only one thing on their minds this morning.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:gimmefood::gimmefood:Hi guys, I got up this morning, at 6:30 am, which is the usual time they out for their morning duties, but I made the mistake of measuring out their kibble and putting it on the counter until I came back in and then I would add the yogurt and blueberries. I don't usually do all of that until after their walks, and then I make their breakfast. Well they both went mental at the sound of me putting the kibble in the bowls, and then only had one thing on their minds. Lol. I could barely get Blossom out the door, and then she peed, but would not poop, she was pulling me, and running back to the front door to get inside, when she got inside, she went straight to the kitchen and was trying to find her bowl, I took Dozer out, and he pooped right away, then peed, but he B- lined it straight to the house, not his usual dont like to walk attitude, he pulled me all the way to the house. Once inside, the two of them went crazy, they couldn't wait for me to put the yogurt and blueberries in the bowl, and when I finally put the bowls on the floor, they inhaled their food, Blossom belched so loud afterwards. Lol.
Geesh, you would think I never feed them.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:ROFL: too funny,lesson learnt not to be so organised and measure out their food !!!! If I even go near the place I keep Bazza's food he would be think the same thing !!!!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hey it was worth a try you can mark it down as an epic fail, It is aII fun until someone plays with my FOOD :pouting:

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Sounds like my mornings with Frankie... If I even grab his bowl before putting him out for his morning "duty" it's all over...

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
The second I grab Kiahs bowl she is running around in circles in the living room like a crazy bulldog. She starts doing obedience on her own and looking at me like, "ok dad, here look as she sits, then down stay and then hi5 the air as I walk over"

If I measure out her food before we go morning potty, she will try to hold it and run under the table. I will still get her to go potty first, lol but it can be a work out!