A little too much of the white stuff..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
we had quite a snowstorm here this afternoon.. white out conditions (couldn't see across the street). Anyway, during it.. Chester was moaning and groaning to go out. Well.. Mr. Snowman himself absolutely DID NOT like all that snow blowing around in his face at all! :eek: He stepped out the sliding glass door and did a quick turn around and pressed his nose up against the window to come back in. I gave him a push on the tush with my foot and he peed at the bottom of the steps on my patio - so I guess he showed me :down:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well he will be happy once the storm is over so he can go eat more yellow snow :up:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, you really can't blame him. Would you want to go squat in a blizard? :lol: He'll have plenty of fun once it calms down and he can just go romp in the drifts. (It was 72 here today :p)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Haha poor boy.... LMAO [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] yes it was soo nice today that ALL the dogs spent the day outside... I even had a tank top on and the ceiling fans going all day....

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how funny, so was chester finally able to go play in the snow?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
at least he didn't hike up a leg and pee on the door. lol. love chester :heart::bully:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Guess it's better than peeing on your jacket in the house. He'll love it once it settles down and he can play outside!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
we have had several inches here in NE Indiana and Bullet doesn't care to go #2 i noticed. i have to shovel an area so he can "do his business". lol maybe if it wasn't blowing around so much Chester might like the snow?!? :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online