Name the Bullie.. lol..

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
When adopting, and you know the bullies name, do you guys change it?

If so, what would you change "Smash" to? I can't say "Smash" without sounding like I'm from Brooklyn/Jersey (very nasal like).

Here's a pic. What do you guys think? What name would work for this beautiful, 1 year old, bullie boy?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Ohhhh Scottish. Not bad

I do believe my father's side of the family came from Scotland. The left the UK in 1648 and landed in New Haven, Conn. So I maybe in England to further trace the family tree.

Actually, I was thinking of Angus Young from AC/DC.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
when we got Brutus his name was "buddy" the first time we saw him we instantly said...that's a "brutus". We even had others before we told them his name say...he looks like a "Brutus". We wanted to name him Eugene...but brutus stuck...and he fits his name perfectly. So now his name is Brutus Eugene Searp!

Smash looks like a "hector" to me.

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Go with irony: Flash>rhymes with Smash. easy transition for the dog.....I am trying to "hear" it with a Jersey accent...it's not coming through.:tongue:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ok… the guys are going to HATE this one, but I just busted up laughing… BALLS!!! Get it?!! Blue/Balls… LMAO!!!

Enough of that… boy that WAS funny!!! :giggle:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Ok… the guys are going to HATE this one, but I just busted up laughing… BALLS!!! Get it?!! Blue/Balls… LMAO!!!

Taxi for nutter lol. [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] will help. She has a spare bed

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby

Nice....

I also like animal names so I was thinking about them...Horse, Moose, Ox, Mouse, and then it came to me> Goose. Blueberry/Gooseberry.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
does it hump your leg? because than I would go with a nice Scottish name like Jimmy bahahahah :evil: [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.