Name the Bullie.. lol..

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I think "jenzaar's new bulldog" suits him perfectly. :rofl:

I have no idea! When we got Winslow his name was actually Golly. I felt bad changing it for some reason... But it was for the better ;)

Sorry I'm of no help, but congratulations!!! :D

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
:evilha:

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
He is a good looking boy!! We kept fatso's name when we got him because it was his second name and we didn't want to confuse him..even though everyone said fatso was a terrible name.but it suits his personality..bring him home and see what he's like before you decide

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Holy crap i just realized i may get to meet this guy at the bully bash! Hahaha awesome!!

Oh he is just so handsome!!!! I could never get the link to open in your other post so i didn't know what he looked like. Wow, really he's gorgeous. :heart:

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION]

I named Roxie (Roxanne) from my favorite Police song. You could pick your fav show, and pick a male name… like Dexter from the show Dexter… Lol Walter is from Walt Disney… ;)

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I love the name Dozer! I should have named Bentley Dozer! He basically bulldozes through anything and everything he gets around!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks for all the suggestions!!

Chris and I looked through the thread last night and decided we're going to stick to a food them.

So now, I have a "Sir Blueberry Muffin" aka Blue. As of this Saturday, we're adding "Duke Beefy Wellington" aka Wellie. Chris loves Beef Wellington.

Thanks again for your suggestions. It was actually Angus, that lead to Beef, that lead to Beefy.. and you get the rest..lol..

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks for all the suggestions!!

Chris and I looked through the thread last night and decided we're going to still to a food them.

So now, I have a "Sir Blueberry Muffin" aka Blue. As of this Saturday, we're adding "Duke Beefy Wellington" aka Wellie. Chris loves Beef Wellington.

Thanks again for your suggestions. It was actually Angus, that lead to Beef, that lead to Beefy.. and you get the rest..lol..

I absolutely LOVE THIS NAME… OMG…:*( Here is a pic of my sweet baby Wellie… my son had named him Beef Wellington because he was the runt of the litter. Of course it ended up being Wellie...

521827_10151500057068548_340941267_n-2.jpg I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys… Your Wellie is a VERY lucky boy!!!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I absolutely LOVE THIS NAME… OMG…:*( Here is a pic of my sweet baby Wellie… my son had named him Beef Wellington because he was the runt of the litter. Of course it ended up being Wellie...

View attachment 77068 I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys… Your Wellie is a VERY lucky boy!!!

I didn't know your son named him Beef Wellington!! But yeah, makes sense "Wellie" lol..

Thank you, hun. :hug2:

BTW- That's such a sweet pic of baby Wellie..

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I didn't know your son named him Beef Wellington!! But yeah, makes sense "Wellie" lol..

Thank you, hun. :hug2:

BTW- That's such a sweet pic of baby Wellie..

Are you kidding me?!! This TOTALLY made my day…

That pic was taken the day that I took him to the vets to be put to sleep… we spent the ENTIRE day outside, he was running around (he was blind at the time) and he was covered in MUD from head to toe. It used to make me cry, but now it makes me remember how much I enjoyed every minute w/him. He was so super funny and cute…

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Are you kidding me?!! This TOTALLY made my day…

That pic was taken the day that I took him to the vets to be put to sleep… we spent the ENTIRE day outside, he was running around (he was blind at the time) and he was covered in MUD from head to toe. It used to make me cry, but now it makes me remember how much I enjoyed every minute w/him. He was so super funny and cute…

aww.. i can't imagine how you must have felt back then..
it's great you can look back now and smile at the time you had with him.. :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.