agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
does it hump your leg? because than I would go with a nice Scottish name like Jimmy bahahahah :evil: [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION]

Now now ginger co- ( ends in a W)
You are a mod. You should know better than to assume I hump legs. I am checking my bed room for hidden cameras. You know me so well

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When adopting, and you know the bullies name, do you guys change it?

If so, what would you change "Smash" to? I can't say "Smash" without sounding like I'm from Brooklyn/Jersey (very nasal like).

Here's a pic. What do you guys think? What name would work for this beautiful, 1 year old, bullie boy?

Name him Raspberry and call him Raz

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks for the suggestions all.

@jimmyjj and @agingermom if you two weren't already married (to other people), I'd say "go get a room, ya freaks!" .................:whistle:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
When adopting, and you know the bullies name, do you guys change it?

If so, what would you change "Smash" to? I can't say "Smash" without sounding like I'm from Brooklyn/Jersey (very nasal like).

Here's a pic. What do you guys think? What name would work for this beautiful, 1 year old, bullie boy?

He is beautiful he reminds me of Ftse

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
How about 'Cutie Pie Face' b/c that's what comes to mind when I look at him. He is ADORABLE!

You know when I looked at his picture I thought Cutie Pie straight away so maybe there's something in that.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Now now ginger co- ( ends in a W)
You are a mod. You should know better than to assume I hump legs. I am checking my bed room for hidden cameras. You know me so well
its in the stuffed bulldog

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula

@jimmyjj and @agingermom if you two weren't already married (to other people), I'd say "go get a room, ya freaks!" .................:whistle:

Come on lill blue. I am not even 40 and she's booked her room in an old folks home. I am after a fun lady's. She's after tenner lady.
She's in America. The closest I ll get to America is McDonald's.
Oh the connection. The ginger clown.
Hey [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] .... Empty your nappy and crack on.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] Wow He's gorgeous! Very handsome boy! Is it official now? Hows Blue taking it? How exciting!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
How about Frank (as in Frank n Berry). I also like food names for male bullies. Meatball, Pork Chop, Angus, Cutlet, Biscuit, Sausage, Nacho, Skillet, Bacon, Hoagie, T-Bone, Porter, and Beefy

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

Come on lill blue. I am not even 40 and she's booked her room in an old folks home. I am after a fun lady's. She's after tenner lady.
She's in America. The closest I ll get to America is McDonald's.
Oh the connection. The ginger clown.
Hey @agingermom .... Empty your nappy and crack on.

Uhh, LOL, I think. I have my hands full with one man, dont need a second one. But I do love another smartass so you guys are stuck with the two of bantering, lol
And you nailed it Jimmy, the old gray mare aint what she used to be. I have hung up my corsets and replaced them with snowflake housecoats

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Uhh, LOL, I think. I have my hands full with one man, dont need a second one. But I do love another smartass so you guys are stuck with the two of bantering, lol
And you nailed it Jimmy, the old gray mare aint what she used to be. I have hung up my corsets and replaced them with snowflake housecoats

Banter ????
You lied to me, you told me if I sent you money you would love me forever. Now you've have settled for a housecoat that ll never fit.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well we usually keep their names, but in this case I wouldn't want to call him Smash either, so what about "Cash" it's close enough to Smash that he would still recognize it and wouldn't have to learn a new name.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I think "jenzaar's new bulldog" suits him perfectly. :rofl:

I have no idea! When we got Winslow his name was actually Golly. I felt bad changing it for some reason... But it was for the better ;)

Sorry I'm of no help, but congratulations!!! :D

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.