Halloween is coming!

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
This year our party theme is home made super heroes. So my fiance is going to be the hero and I'm gong to be the villian and I was thinking of having the girls be my henchwomen. Not sure abotu Cinnamon but I coudl have the evil Dr. Pepper with me, lol.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I can't wait to see pictures of all the bullies!! [emoji2] I didn't dress Riggins up last year but I want to this year. My daughter is going to be Repunzel from Tangled this year so maybe he could be Pasquale? [emoji4] Last year he went Trick or Treating and I ended up carrying him most of the time. This year he is older so hopefully he will walk on his own. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
View attachment 77070View attachment 77083View attachment 77084View attachment 77085View attachment 77086Oh he's, I always dress my guys up for all the Holidays. Christmas, St Paddy's Day, Valentines, Halloween, and even their Birthdays. My hubby laughs at me, and says I torture them, but everyone always thinks they're cute. Petsmart has a Halloween Dog Parade and costume contest every year that I take them to.

Here are some of their costumes, I've dressed them up in, in the past

LOVE YOUR PICS!!!! You just gave me so many awesome & cute ideas!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Not sure yet on their costumes; for Tate, I will surely have to get creative and hand-make something for him b/c nothing from the stores fit him; even the XXL i bought last year was too tight.

But they both looked so cute on that Halloween Fest we went to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
we didn't do ANYTHING last year because Molly had her puppies on Oct. 29th. But this years its 'game-on' again..

I wanted to dress Kevin up as the 11th Dr. and Molly as River Song... but my wife said that was too nerdy (Since Kevin is molly's puppy it would have been a bit weird due to River being the Dr's wife but lets be honest.. 99.5% of you don't know what i'm even talking about :) )

We'll probably end up doing something boring like Keving being a 70's pimp and Molly being wonder woman.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online