Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Acceessories

Hi Ted Welcome to EBN and the world of bullies. You will love this site, lots of really great information, and lots of great people on here who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. You will love being a bully parent, they are the most loyal, loveable and adorable breeds ever. Have you named your new baby yet?
    There are many great articles to read on the Home page where you can find information. I look forward to seeing more of you on here, and please share pictures when you get your new baby.

Here is some links you can start with

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/co...nglish-Bulldog

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/co...g-Food-Ratings

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/co...-Bulldog-Names

When choosing toys for your bully, make sure you choose toys that are made of hard rubber, and not easily chewed, like the Kong toys, also make sure that they are large enough that they can't be swallowed by your puppy, or have loose parts on them, or threads like a big cotton bone. I made that mistake and my guys chewed off the cotton ends and swallowed them. My guys can't have stuffed animals, pillows, blankets, towels, or any soft squeaky toys for the same reason, they chew and swallow them. Make sure you always supervise your bully when he has toys, and check them often to see if he has bit through them, chewed off pieces, or they are getting small from chewing, and then throw them away. Never leave him in his crate with a toy when you are away.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Ted
    Country
    Indonesia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
    Likes (Received)

All, thanks so much for these advise. Am really hoping we can be good parents and brother to him. Thanks again.
    @Vikinggirl
    Am afraid of choking, is it ok to give large nylabone for puppy? Or does it has to be puppy nylabone?
    @cali baker and all
    If you happen to visit jakarta, would love to catch up and talk about bullies. Pls buzz me......
    Using Tapatalk

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I would give the larger one, it will just take longer for him to chew it, and when it gets small then throw it away and give a new one, so you don't have to worry about him swallowing a small one or a piece of it and choking. I never get a toy or chew bone that's smaller than their mouth, and they only get them when I'm in the room and can supervise them. I a
    also make sure I regularly check their toys over to make sure there aren't any loose pieces, or parts that have been chewed and about to break off, if there is a loose piece, I break it off and throw the piece away, and keep the toy if its still big enough.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Ted
    Country
    Indonesia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Vikinggirl.......
    Using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads