Help!! Diarrhea in our new baby

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank y'all!!! I'll update on him in a few weeks! Last night he didn't soil his crate!! But we did take him out every other hour. Bless a new baby. Lol

L. Michelle Morgan
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome... Watch he will suck you in... You'll be wanting a second one soon. :babysleep:

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
He's adorable and will have you spoiled in no time especially after all of this passes! I'm sorry to ask though, what breeder feeds a puppy meatloaf! Like meatloaf as In human food? Or meatloaf in some type of dog food that I'm just not aware of?

OP
L

lmmorgan726

Sep 15, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
[MENTION=12799]mrsjamieforrest[/MENTION]... I'm thinking it was people food and she did it for a treat. But I did get my FROMM puppy food in the gold bag and began mixing it with the Royal Canin that I had switched him to on Saturday... He loved it!!

L. Michelle Morgan

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
[MENTION=12799]mrsjamieforrest[/MENTION]... I'm thinking it was people food and she did it for a treat. But I did get my FROMM puppy food in the gold bag and began mixing it with the Royal Canin that I had switched him to on Saturday... He loved it!!

L. Michelle Morgan

That's crazy! Great to know you found something he likes! So I take it the tummy is a little more settled now?

OP
L

lmmorgan726

Sep 15, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
It's getting there. He's not "peeing out his butt" so badly and audible as he was. Thank, God!

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
It's getting there. He's not "peeing out his butt" so badly and audible as he was. Thank, God!

Lol I'm sorry but I just laugh out loud every time you say peeing out of his butt! Thank God it's simmering down though shouldn't be much longer before he's back to actually pooping out of his butt!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hope he is better soon, welcome to ebn! Give him some loves from us!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Add 100% PURE PUMPKIN not pie fill in PURE pumpkin. It will help tremendously. Poor baby!

Most Reactions