izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi everyone,

Sorry for being MIA ... I know it seemed as if I suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. Work and school have been my life since I accepted the job and moved provinces. And the end isn't in sight since the exams to get designated are in a few months .... :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I hope everyone's well! And from randomly choosing posts, there's a lot that I've missed! I promise I'll be back as soon as I find the time.

For now, please say a prayer for my Punks. He has these little lumps on his bottom eyelids that we're getting removed. They're not bothering him at the moment, but since they keep growing, we decided that it would be best to remove them to avoid further complications.

I need to look into the type of anesthetic again, and speak with the vet tomorrow about it. He's had surgery before at the same clinic, but the second time around is not easier :no: ... he's our baby and you all know how protective we are of them ....

The surgery is this Tuesday and the vet said that we can call around 2 in the afternoon for an update. My bf will be home all this week to look after him.

Thank you everyone! Miss you and :heart: you! :hug:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We will keep him in our thoughts, and hoping for a quick recovery.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:hug:Oh, Jamelyn, we sure have missed u!

Of course I will say a prayer for Punkin! He's in my thoughts, and I'll be thinking of him as he has his surgery on Tuesday. I'm glad your BF will be home with him this week as he recovers.

You take good care of yourself. We know your life has been hectic, to say the least!! Please update us on Punkin when you get a chance.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've missed you so so so so much! Well wishes to Punkin! Hope you can find some time during the Walking Dead season!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm sure he'll be in good hands, and will be fine, but we still worry. Sending hugs, love and prayers that Punkin has a successful surgery, and a quick and easy recovery.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I've missed you so so so so much! Well wishes to Punkin! Hope you can find some time during the Walking Dead season!

lol! Unfortunately, my landlord doesn't get AMC, so I'd need to download it the next day. Unless I can watch it at my coworker's place ... :hmm:

One more month to go!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Jamielyn.... Many hugs and prayers being sent to you and Punkin! Keep us posted and best of luck with you exams!

You are missed... So hopefully when life settles down we'll see you and the boys more often

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We have missed you… but I completely understand how crazy life can get!!! Of course we will be praying for Punkin… keep us posted on how he's doing, and we are always here for you!!! :heartsign:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sending payers and will keep you and Punkin in my thoughts. Hope he has a quick recovery

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sending prayers for Punkin, we sure miss you all! Glad it's not an emergency I freaked when I saw the title....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Hi jamelyn! It's been a long time and I've missed you. I'll be thinking of punkin this week, I hope all goes very well with his surgery. Don't be a stranger! Didn't know you left Ontario :( but then again, we'll be leaving soon too. Let me know if you're ever back in town. There are new bulldog meetups.

sent from my droid mini

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi jamelyn! It's been a long time and I've missed you. I'll be thinking of punkin this week, I hope all goes very well with his surgery. Don't be a stranger! Didn't know you left Ontario :( but then again, we'll be leaving soon too. Let me know if you're ever back in town. There are new bulldog meetups.

sent from my droid mini

It's only temporary. Latest I'll be here in Alberta is June 30th next year ... crossing my fingers that I'll be able to transfer back by then.

I'm going to be home Nov 1st for my mom's surprise bday party, and will hopefully stay for a week. Are there any meetups then?

And you're leaving too? :( Whereabouts?

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Sending thoughts and prayers for Punkin , you have been missed xxx

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
It's only temporary. Latest I'll be here in Alberta is June 30th next year ... crossing my fingers that I'll be able to transfer back by then.

I'm going to be home Nov 1st for my mom's surprise bday party, and will hopefully stay for a week. Are there any meetups then?

And you're leaving too? :( Whereabouts?
Got my first job finally, in Boston. House hunting starts this weekend! But we'll miss TO for sure... Except for the inability to buy a house downtown.
Looks like Nov 9th there will be a meetup : Miller Avenue Dog Park - Markham at 11:30am (560 Miller Ave, L6G 1B2). Let me know if you can make it, and we'll make sure to go as well.
Take care! Hope Punkin is back to his usual self very soon after the surgery :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.