Gene is VERY excited for tomorrow!

Gene_the demon

Oct 22, 2010
El Paso, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
So as i have said before its very rare to see a bulldog here in el paso and the last time we bumped into some at petsmart it was awesome they wanted to play around and seemed to get along very well.
I went ahead and posted on craigslist that i wanted to start a bulldog group here and surprisingly i got a few responses, hopefully if everyone shows up there will be 9 English bullies, 2 old english, one american, and 3 bull terriers! :D
So if it all goes well expect LOTS of awesome pictures tomorrow :up:
I think this may be one of gene's Best Saturdays so far!
im really hoping that everything goes right because im really excited too lol

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
awwww wish i lived close to you... i live in Tyler, Texas :] i didnt know there was anybody else on here that was from TEXAs

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
That sounds like alot of fun!!! can't wait to see the photos. i have to get Bear to a meetup soon.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
@gene The Demon that sounds like fun! If you want, you can use the group and meet up section to organize your group too. You can view it here: Groups - English Bulldog News ~Forums~

This way you can have a place to set up meet up dates, discussions and things! :) Can't wait to see pictures!

OP
Gene_the demon

Gene_the demon

Oct 22, 2010
El Paso, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
[MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION]: yep good ol texan here lol kinda wish i was more toward san antonio tho its too dry and hot here.
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]: Thank you! ill be sure to tell everyone about the site too, hopefully well also be getting some more members here :D

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
That is great news... I hope they all show up....I too cant wait to see pictures. I know there is a few of us here in So Cal we should meet somewhere local to all of us...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh Wow.. that is GREAT!! And kudo's to you for thinking to post on Craigslist..I would have never thought to do that!! :up: Hmmm..I have to go check out the meet-up forum to see what's going on with our "Niagara Falls" meet this spring/summer :yes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
@Gene the demon ..... Good for you, setting this up. I wouldn't have thought of Craigs list either. I hope you have a good turn out and we WILL be expecting LOTS of pix!! :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is so cool when you see another one, I was like you, I thought I had the only one in this town. As you can see under my Vegas falls in love thread when we went to the dog park yesterday it was the first one I have seen since we got Vegas over a year ago. It will be nice to talk in person to another bully owner. I can't wait to see pictures be sure to post them we are all waiting to see!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.