So far so good

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
Josie has been with us now for over a week. Things are going wonderful. She is so incredibly affectionate. When reading she will stare right at me from a couple inches. Her breath needs help. But what a lover. Not a mean bone in her body. I have switched her from Iams to Taste of Wild prairie. Loves it! She needs complete and total affection. I love smooching her droopy lips. Even if it smells like yesterdays garbage. She has spotless bright white teeth. Beef bones are doing their job. Plus no table food. Getting her daily excercise! We walk through the cut farm fields and she just enjoys every minute. Although these cooler temps make it not as cozy.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Christian, I'm so glad Josie is settling in, and she is loving her new home. Her bad breath could be from the other food, and it might just take some time for her system to adjust to the new food, before you see a difference. You can try adding some apple cider vinegar to her drinking water, it is a natural anti bacterial and anti fungal, and kills bad bacteria in the body. I like the cooler temperatures, and my guys like it better too, we get to go on longer walks now, because the heat and humidity are gone. I'm glad your enjoying your new baby, please share some pictures of Josee.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is so great.... did you rescue/adopt Josie?

edit - nevermind, looked up your intro! In my book, you did rescue her... "free to good home", is getting her in a loving place! thank you!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.