Poop time privacy??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester has decided that he does not want anyone looking at him when he :poo: He goes along side the garage where we can't see him :eek: My shih tzu - same thing - he has to go on the other side of the pool and behind the greenhouse (which kills him this time of year because it's blocked off with a snow fence). So, he just goes and looks around to see if anyone is looking :whistle:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Well it is a very private thing to do. They may be afraid it will get photographed or videotaped for we bully owners have no shame.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was thinking this the other day when Yuna was going about 20 feet away from me, the whole time she was giving me the "eye". If I could have read her mind, she would have definitely been saying, "Grammie!! Quit watching me!!"

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ireland sometimes does this because she wants to EAT her poo.... Ugh I have started adding things to her food to try and stop this, I wormed her this am. put some probiotics and brewers yeast and garlic in her food. She didnt try to eat it tonight.....

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Miss Jozi has no shame. Kinda like her
owner. If I'm not careful she will poo
on my shoe. I have to watch her I really
do.

I should write Dr Seuss books. :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Princess will still only go for daddy.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas will only go for me. Not Joe, not my son, nobody but lucky me!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Kelly,,,, we are soooooooooo privileged ;)

Actually, Gracie is getting better...... sometimes I don't get all the way out there and she 'starts' without me.... LOL

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva doesnt care she usually likes to do it in front of the kids waiting for the bus or even waits to the bus is there and then all the kids on the bus get to watch too! Brat!:lol:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida have no place to hide, if they wanted to. We have desert landscape, nothing but stone out back, so they go out in the open. They don't seem shy tho.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i have noticed that Bullet goes poo better when i take him out. he doesn't seem to worried about who is watching him but he does pace around to find where he went potty last as he tends to go in the same area. he always does this fast sprint as soon as he is done tho...it's soo funny. :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus is funny because, at home, he will go behind the recycle bin but when we're in public, for example I took him out to lunch at a place that had outdoor seating, he took a giant dump right next to a picnic table where people were eating. I got up and tried pulling him away to a more secluded area and he left a trail of :poo: along the way. It was mortified. Then Baby T had a bit of diarrhea. :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online