brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus is having his annual check up today at the house and I am also having Frankie have a check up as well. Frankie came to us all up to date on his shots and whatnot so he hasn't had occasion to see the vet. If there was an emergency he was under the rescues care because technically we were fostering him. Well not anymore so I thought I would have my vet check him out. I have no idea how he reacts to vets! So besides not being able to eat this weekend due to having both boys checked out, I hope it goes well. lol

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Good luck! But I don't think you need it. Both of your boys (aside from Brutus and his food allergy) seem very healthy!!

edited to add: But I know you're still nervous so my fingers are crossed for ya!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good luck all goes well for a great vet visit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Good luck and hope everything goes well xx

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Good luck with the vet visit, sending hugs and prayers your way that everything goes well with their checkups, and Frankie does well with the vet. Let us know how it went.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie did great. He remembered to use his manners. He is very healthy and Dr. Mac said he looks great and weighed in at 62lbs. Brutus looked good as well weighing in at 62lbs as well which on him Dr. Mac said is "fluffy". He does have a double ear infection which is is directly due to his allergies. So no more anything treat wise for him other than his RX food and frozen veggies. Even his pill pockets are allergy sensitive now. I didnt even know they had allergy sensitive pill pockets. Dr. Mac thinks this will help. Anyway how cute is it that they weigh the same????

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Frankie did great. He remembered to use his manners. He is very healthy and Dr. Mac said he looks great and weighed in at 62lbs. Brutus looked good as well weighing in at 62lbs as well which on him Dr. Mac said is "fluffy". He does have a double ear infection which is is directly due to his allergies. So no more anything treat wise for him other than his RX food and frozen veggies. Even his pill pockets are allergy sensitive now. I didnt even know they had allergy sensitive pill pockets. Dr. Mac thinks this will help. Anyway how cute is it that they weigh the same????

Great news!! And it's very cute..lol

I'm really glad you mentioned allergy sensitive pill pockets because I've often wondered about that. Can you give me the name?

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great news!! And it's very cute..lol

I'm really glad you mentioned allergy sensitive pill pockets because I've often wondered about that. Can you give me the name?

Screenshot_2014-09-12-19-16-50.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Great vet visits ROCK! So glad all is going well with them...sorry about the ear infection hope they clear up soon

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Happy to hear both boys passed their vet check-ups with flying colors! They're at very good weights, aren't they? That's around where I want Tate to be.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.