Family or dogs

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Dog, fish, human child. Thats how my pics go!

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
You are definitely not alone! My children and husband all agree I'm obsessed with my baby Bentley! I mean honestly how could you not be??? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410582408.516963.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410582485.739299.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410582556.828858.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It's shocking, but My pics are 99% of my boys! I don't have any other kids.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
You are not the only one. My phone is loaded with pics of Pork Chop. My friend, has tons of pics of her cat lol hope it makes you feel better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
This is so funny because I was in the grocery store the other day and saw an old friend from school. She asked about my children and being the proud mama I am, I whipped out the cell phone and paged, and paged until I found the ONE picture of the kids.. and even that picture was them holding Frankie!!! :ROFL: Needless to say, I felt like the worst "human" Mother on Earth, but the BEST "canine" Mother EVER! Also, I went home and took tons of pics of the kids.. they were like, "Mom... why are you taking all these pictures?!" My poor babies!!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
This is so funny because I was in the grocery store the other day and saw an old friend from school. She asked about my children and being the proud mama I am, I whipped out the cell phone and paged, and paged until I found the ONE picture of the kids.. and even that picture was them holding Frankie!!! :ROFL: Needless to say, I felt like the worst "human" Mother on Earth, but the BEST "canine" Mother EVER! Also, I went home and took tons of pics of the kids.. they were like, "Mom... why are you taking all these pictures?!" My poor babies!!

Kids will grow up and leave you !!!!!! Your not a bad mum you just know about these ( kids )

Bulldogs are 4 Eva

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Lets see.. I just switched back to my Nexus from my iPhone a few days ago so i don't have many pictures yet... This should be easy to figure out.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

2 pictures of my boys.. Lots of pictures of Kevin.. No pictures of my wife or daughter (or Molly the dog).

Note to self: Take girls shopping this weekend!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.