Tail ?

karleydavidson46

Sep 12, 2014
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash and Dixie
Oh man I have been worrying that I may have to get it cut off , but at this moment I am not able to but you are right I see it bothering him so it will be done as soon as I am able ::(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to the vet and ask for some antibiotics it'll help some for now that's what we did with Dixie but once that infection really gets in there there's really not much you can do but keep it clean and keep those antibiotics in him. The vet told us if we would have waited a few more weeks she could have really got sick and killed her but your boy isn't that far yet so you have plenty of time just get him some antibiotics :)

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Go to the vet and ask for some antibiotics it'll help some for now that's what we did with Dixie but once that infection really gets in there there's really not much you can do but keep it clean and keep those antibiotics in him. The vet told us if we would have waited a few more weeks she could have really got sick and killed her but your boy isn't that far yet so you have plenty of time just get him some antibiotics :)

Ok I will thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
20140826_194457.jpgHere is the goofy pointer position. LOL

Members online

No members online now.