Thread: Tail ?

Country
    en_US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Tail ?

Quote Originally Posted by karleydavidson46 View Post
    That's how my male is tall and lean with a big head he weighs are 60-65 pounds he just has a big head. Dixie as a pup she came out big and fat haha. Cash and Dixie have opposite personalities Cash is laid back and is very calm and loving but Dixie she is hyper and playful all the time. But Bentley is healing nice I'm sure it was a shock when you see that after surgery I know we were but when the hair grows back and it heals everything looks normal. An of course with Dixie being so hyper a stitch came out and there was an actual hole there and it bled alott but the vet said they didn't want to stitch it back up but anyway it clotted up after a day or so and everything was fine. Just a question does Bentley ever nurse on a stuffed animal? Both of mine do all the time! They've done that ever since they were puppies we gave them each a teddy bear and they still have the same ones even though the heads are about to fall off lol they won't take to another bear and if the teddy bear is in their crate they will whine till we get them out and they'll nurse them for an hour or so on the couch it calms them down lol weird I know
    Bentley is very energetic! Always wanting to play fetch and constantly wanting to play! He did have a kitty cat when he was a baby but eventually I had to take it away because of its eyes lol I replace animal after animal because he tugs on them to the point of ripping them apart! He loves anything rubber and will sit there and basically gnaw on it so I guess it's almost like a nursing movement but doesn't last long! He has an attention span of a 2 year old lol, from one thing to another and no breaks!

He loves to play with balloons! We've taught him that when they pop to sit and stay so we can pick up the pieces lol!

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

When I first got Sebastian I thought he had the perfect screwed bulldog tail , now that I know much more about bulldogs oh how I wish his was like that ! It is so hard to clean and the pocket is so deep !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrinkle Wiper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cash and Dixie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Enjnene View Post
    When I first got Sebastian I thought he had the perfect screwed bulldog tail , now that I know much more about bulldogs oh how I wish his was like that ! It is so hard to clean and the pocket is so deep !

That's how Dixie was! It looked like she had the perfect tail as a pup then she started wanting to scratch it on the carpet and we had to clean it every single day it was a pocket and we would take a wet wipe and get down in there and clean it and it was almost a reddish brown color stuff and it kept getting worse and worse and it started to smell very very bad and we'd have to clean it at least 3 times a day and it was infected very bad and the tail was growing up inside her. Trust me you'll want to get it removed cause eventually it'll get infected and it makes the dog so much better and happier! An the recovery isn't bad at all! It doesn't look that bad either honestly few people even notice actually!

Wrinkle Wiper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cash and Dixie
    Likes (Received)

that's her little fat blob 7 months since she's had surgery lol

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

That's how Dixie was! It looked like she had the perfect tail as a pup then she started wanting to scratch it on the carpet and we had to clean it every single day it was a pocket and we would take a wet wipe and get down in there and clean it and it was almost a reddish brown color stuff and it kept getting worse and worse and it started to smell very very bad and we'd have to clean it at least 3 times a day and it was infected very bad and the tail was growing up inside her. Trust me you'll want to get it removed cause eventually it'll get infected and it makes the dog so much better and happier! An the recovery isn't bad at all! It doesn't look that bad either honestly few people even notice actually!
    Oh man I have been worrying that I may have to get it cut off , but at this moment I am not able to but you are right I see it bothering him so it will be done as soon as I am able :

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

that's her little fat blob 7 months since she's had surgery lol
    Oh her bum looks great

Wrinkle Wiper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cash and Dixie
    Likes (Received)

Oh man I have been worrying that I may have to get it cut off , but at this moment I am not able to but you are right I see it bothering him so it will be done as soon as I am able :

Go to the vet and ask for some antibiotics it'll help some for now that's what we did with Dixie but once that infection really gets in there there's really not much you can do but keep it clean and keep those antibiotics in him. The vet told us if we would have waited a few more weeks she could have really got sick and killed her but your boy isn't that far yet so you have plenty of time just get him some antibiotics

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    Us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

Go to the vet and ask for some antibiotics it'll help some for now that's what we did with Dixie but once that infection really gets in there there's really not much you can do but keep it clean and keep those antibiotics in him. The vet told us if we would have waited a few more weeks she could have really got sick and killed her but your boy isn't that far yet so you have plenty of time just get him some antibiotics
    Ok I will thanks

Real Name
    Joe
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

-20140826_194457-jpgHere is the goofy pointer position. LOL