Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This story is absolutely horribleā€¦ my GOD!!! I feel awful for you & your hubby to have to go thru thisā€¦ there is a special place in HELL for people like him :evil:

Yep he's got a first class ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Keep all communication between u guys in email or text (no phone calls). Get an attorney... it might be more effective than cops. Once you have an attorney contacting him then you let him/her be the person to handle this entire process and communicate with him. What he is doing is not correct.... to use your dog against you.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
If you don't have your info on her chip number your vet should be able to give it to you. Call the company & get her reported as stolen. That way if the new unsuspecting family brings her to vet the chip company should notify you. Good luck to you and Daisy.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I agree with the attorney part, [MENTION=8883]Sheena[/MENTION]. Explain everything to him/her and they will be able to help you. Do you have a friend who is an attorney, or ask your family/friends, or just look for someone in your town, online.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I am so sorry this has happened... And that it is still going on. What a horrible thing to go through. :(

My sympathies are with you. I hope Daisy returns home to you soon. :heart:

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
[MENTION=8883]Sheena[/MENTION] Is there ANYTHING we can do for you? You have been on my mind like crazy.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
@Sheena Is there ANYTHING we can do for you? You have been on my mind like crazy.
Jennie. I dont think so. I have been just trying to keep busy when I am not working. And trying to be proactive. Calling around and texting different people. My friend who is a cop said not to contact his family or friends to see if they know anything because we dont want to drag anyone else into this. It may get more ugly. I am to the point where Ive done everything I can. And court is my last option and maybe fastest.. Well at least the filing part. I am hoping that when he gets served he will get scared and just tell me where she is.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Been thinking about you and Daisy & many prayers have gone up! I work at a Catholic School and you and your baby girl are on our prayer list. Friend who is currently in law school said that getting an attorney to write a letter would probably light a fire under his *** and might get you some information.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Been thinking about you and Daisy & many prayers have gone up! I work at a Catholic School and you and your baby girl are on our prayer list. Friend who is currently in law school said that getting an attorney to write a letter would probably light a fire under his *** and might get you some information.
That is so sweet! Thank you so much:) Well I've asked around. And who I talked to said it would probably cost me around 500. I cant afford that so im gonna have to go to small claims court. I just hope it doesnt take to long. I need her back now!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.