Does your Bully SUCK down it's food in under a minute?!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie woofs down her breakfast because she gets yogurt mixed into it and everyone knows that plain yogurt is the bestest thing ever:rolleyes:. Takes her about 1.5 minutes. Supper is more casual and is sometimes eaten in courses.... its still Fromm Beef Frittata but no yogurt. Goofy Princess!!!:rolleyes:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION]: I'm surprised she eats her :poo: if she gets pumpkin. I thought that was one way to detour them from doing this. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]: I never switched to once a day feeding. I've always fed twice a day. Back a while ago when I was having trouble with Ida :poo: in her crate at night, I considered feeding only in the morning, just twice the amount. But I posted here and everyone seemed to think Bullies need to eat twice a day, so I continued to do that.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yup! I swear she doesnt chew and then when she is done she always lets out a huge burp! Definately not lady-like! :lol:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] she's only eaten it once that I know of so maybe it was just a fluke. We keep her in her puppy corral in the mornings when we go to work and there was only evidence that she :poo: once but it was mysteriously gone.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
no poo eater here...atleast not yet. lol

Bullet does scarf down his food. he has a slow feeder bowl that he has learned to tip quickly (even though its large and somewhat heavy). the vet suggested throwing in several pieces of Ol' Roy bites (they look like combos) to slow him a bit and make him stop and chew. i don't think it phases him as he chews those pieces and gulps down the rest. i keep hoping he will calm down while eating...someday. :pray:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida eat like they're in a race, and it never bothers them at all. I'd think they'd have bad indigestion, but they usually don't even burp afterwards. So, guess I won't worry about it?
[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION]: What do you feed Bullet?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] I know you say it only happened once but IF the poo eating becomes a problem my neighbor/friend had the same problem with her shih tzsu, she was told to add pineapple to her food to deter that and it worked wonderfully for her. Just a tip in case that becomes an issue.

Samson eats fast but I never thought it was so fast he needed a slow feed bowl and he has slowed down with age. He's going to be 5 in March :*(

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Thanks [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] I'll try that. She just had frozen greenbeans today and LOVES them. I'll see if she'll eat a little crushed pineapple...darn dog eats better than me :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.