Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hmmm... I never noticed it before..

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: hmmm... I never noticed it before..

OMG yes! He's terrible about it. It's my fault, I've always let him do it and so do most of the people that come over. We've always had alot of different friends and family over, some even encourage it. I think I would have been better about stopping that early on if we were around kids more often but me and most of my friends haven't got to the age where we are having kids yet and we don't have any kids in the family even so I've never had to worry about that.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Yes she jumps on everyone no matter what size! I get so !! It is one bad habit that I have been having problems with and I hate when people say oh it's okay and I am trying to teach her it is wrong!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Maggie doesn't jump up - and she never has. However, one of our miniature schnauzers does it, and since Brandi and Daddy have become best buddies Daddy has now started to do it. I think that he learnt off her, and it's now proving to be very difficult to get him to un-learn it. I try and show him my palm/hand and say no but sometimes he's so excited that he just ignores me.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

ugh, Bullet does this to people that visit or when the kiddos come home from school. he gets so excited and wants attention (as if we don't give him enough, lol) we are working on it and he is starting to listen to "down", "no"...i know he is still young (7mos) so hopefully this will pass.
    Amy

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

lex has never jumped up on us or anyone he will just lick people!! on the other hand bo a 100lb lab thinks he is a little puppy and will jump on us people whoever we are trying to knock him out of that habit which is hard!! i think bo has the bulldog stubborness and lex is just a laid back pup that actually listens!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads