Heartbreaking story--- but great hope for a happy ending

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
What a story. I'd like to know what is the owner's side of this story. Did someone swipe the puppy then abandon her? I am so glad that the Good Samaritan took their time and found an appropriate Rescue to help Princess. Glad she is doing well.

We live in a pretty quiet neighborhood but when Jewel and Bentley are outside either my wife and I are there with them. Especially with Bentley finding twigs and acorns in the yard to put in his mouth (the little crap).

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor baby. I'm so glad someone found her and took her to a Rescue where she will get the care and treatment she needs. I hope she finds a loving and forever home. I like to think that maybe she got loose and lost, and just dehydrated and hungry from being out on her own in the heat, but unfortunately there have been too many stories lately of dogs being found abandoned at the side of the road, or left behind after people move. I hate to think that there are actually people out there that could abuse or treat an animal like that, but I know there are, and it makes me sad and sick to think about it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
poor sweet girl.... people suck!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Can't look at any heart breaking story's....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.